Wedding Day!

Cathy wasn't even dressed yet. She was too busy keeping track of Lance and helping with some small decorations.

"That goes over there," Cathy pointed to the "flower man", "That stays there..." Cathy sighed. "So much work to be done!"

"Yo Cathy!" Bozer called, "the calvary has arrived."

"Oh thank god!" Cathy sighed happily. "I need help with food, decorations, all that fun stuff."

"Alright, let's get started." Jack clapped his hands and the group got to work.

📎📎📎

Cathy was running after Lance. Her heels were in her hands as she ran.

"Lance, you need to get ready!"

"I don't wanna!" Lance whined as he ran.

Cathy began to pick up speed. Soon she was close enough to the boy and scooped him up in her arms.

"Gotcha." Cathy smiled.

Lance became dead weight in Cathy's arms.

"Oh god Lance, please don't do this!" Cathy struggled to keep the boy in her arms.

"Need help?" Mac asked.

Cathy looked at him. He wore an all black tuxedo. Cathy had never seen Mac look so handsome.

"Wait," Cathy thought, "Did I just say Mac looks handsome?" Cathy slightly shook that thought out of her head.

"Can you get Lance into his tux, I need to get ready and I need to help Gabby." Cathy handed the boy over to Mac.

"Sure." Mac smiled.

"Thank you Mac!" Cathy hugged her friend. She turned around and ran down the hall. "You're a life saver MacGyver!" Cathy yelled.

Mac laughed and put Lance down.

"What do you say we get your tux on?" Mac smiled.

"Ok." The little boy smiled.

📎📎📎

"Cathy," Gabby looked at her friend, "stop worrying about me, you need to get ready."

Cathy sighed.

"Ok, Ok," Cathy ran to the other room and began to put her dress on.

"Don't you look beautiful." Gabby said as her friend stepped out of the room.

"Stop it." Cathy blushed.

"You look amazing Cathy." Gabby smiled at her friend.

"So do you." Cathy smiled back.

A knock was heard at the door.

"They're ready whenever you are Gabby." A man said.

"I'll be out in a minute." Gabby shouted.

"Relax Gabby." Cathy looked at her friend, "You're gonna be fine."

"I know, it's just, I'm getting married today." Gabby smiled.

"Yes you are." Cathy chuckled.

📎📎📎

Everyone filed into their seats. The bridesmaids lined up. The bride at the end was with her son.

"Just Be calm ok." Cathy smiled at Gabby.

"I'm so glad you're my friend." Gabby smiled.

"Lance," Cathy looked down to the little boy, "Make sure your mother stays calm ok?"