Lights Out, Phoenix!

Jack had gone off to find the S.W.A.T. team, while Mac, Cathy and Bozer made their way back towards Matty and Riley.

Cathy looked down at Bozer, his eyes seemed to flutter as she helped carry him to the elevator.

"Hey, Bozer," Cathy nudged him lightly, "Don't you dare close your eyes."

Bozers eyes opened fully.

"Don't worry," Bozer smiled, "I won't."

As the three got to the elevator, Mac had pushed the button on the wall and the doors opened.

Mac and Cathy carefully carried Bozer inside, and Mac pushed a button that caused the doors to close. Soon, the elevator began to move.

Mac and Cathy carefully placed Bozer on the floor.

"I'm sorry I didn't do anything Bozer, it happened so fast." Cathy held Bozers left hand in her right. She rubbed her thumb across his knuckles.

Bozer moved his head to look at her.

"It's not your fault Cathy." Bozer looked at Mac who was slightly fidgeting, "I'm not going to die either."

Cathy smiled softly.

Suddenly the elevator stopped moving. The lights went out, a faint blaring sound could be heard outside.

"Someone's taking over Phoenix." Mac said.

"We need to get out of this elevator and get the power back on." Cathy looked up towards the elevators doors.

Mac looked around the elevator for something to open the doors.

"Cathy, help me with this would you?"

"Yeah, sure." Cathy replied and helped Mac open the elevator doors. Mac got out first. Cathy helped Bozer up and Mac dragged him out of the elevator. Next went Cathy. Cathy grabbed Mac's hand and he pulled her out.

"Get him to Matty and Riley," Mac said, "I'll meet you there, I promise." Mac moved to leave, but Cathy stopped him. She pulled him close to her and placed a small, but sweet kiss on his lips.

"You better be there." Cathy said.

Mac smiled and ran in the opposite direction of where Cathy and Bozer were going.

As Cathy dragged Bozer closer to their destination, she began to talk to keep him awake.

"So," Cathy started, "How are things going with Riley?"

Bozer gave a small smile.

"How'd you know I like her?" Bozer asked.

Cathy laughed as they rounded a corner.

"I didn't, you just told me."

Bozer groaned.

"That's cold."

Cathy smiled and dragged Bozer into the war room. Riley and Matty had just got the lights back on.

"How are you doing?" Riley asked.

"I don't know." Bozer looked at Riley.

Matty came over to Bozer.

"Bozer, if you die, you're fired."

"Yes ma'am." Bozer responded.

"How are things going with Mac and Jack?"

"They were going great, until these strange guys shows up!" Jacks voice echoed in the war room. In the background you could hear the sound of gunshots and glass breaking.

"Jack," Cathy started, "Where's Mac?"

"Mac's in the-"

There was a loud "BOOM" sound that could be heard.

"Jack?! What was that!" Matty yelled.

"Mac blew up a room." Jack responded.

"What room?!" Matty was upset.

On the speakers, you could hear static.

"Jack!" Matty yelled, "Jack!"

Cathy chuckled at this and turned around to check on Bozer. He wasn't in the chair, he was out near a fire alarm. Bozer pulled the lever, and the sprinklers came on. Then, Bozer pointed out towards the main room. A man turned towards their direction, his face was dropping.

"It's that guy, Zito!" Cathy exclaimed. Just as she did so, Zito opened fire onto the team in the war room. They all ducked and covered. Cathy, grabbed a gun off of the table in front of her and headed out towards Zito.

"Hey!" Cathy yelled.

Zito turned around and grabbed a girl near him. He held his gun to her back.

"What are you gonna do, shoot me?"

"No," Cathy smiled, "she is."

Zito looked confused until Cathy moved out of the way. Matty was right behind her. Her finger pulled the trigger. A bullet went right into Zitos leg. He fell down and dropped the girl, then he ran out of the room, and possibly, the building.

"Thanks Matty." Cathy turned around to look at her boss.

"Thank you miss Kane." Matty said as she walked away.

Mac and Jack had just walked into the war room. Riley was rolling Bozer out of the room.

Cathy made her way to the war room and walked in.

"It's about time you two got here, you missed all the fun."

Both Mac and Jack turned around towards the girl.

"My god," Cathy looked at the two and smiled, "what happened to you guys?"

Mac and Jack looked at each other and chuckled. Jack patted Mac on the shoulder and left the room. Mac walked towards Cathy.

Cathy sighed and looked worried.

"What's wrong?" Mac asked.

"I'm worried about Bozer, Mac. What if he-"

"He'll be ok, Cathy." Mac pecked Cathy on the cheek and wrapped his arms around her. Cathy wrapped her arms around him.

"I sure hope so." Cathy replied.