Mission Time!

"Could you get anything more cramped?" Cathy complained as she tried to get comfortable.

"Yeah, Mac, I agree with her." Jack pulled at his bullet proof vest.

"Remember the plan." Mac stopped the car, "follow it."

The three of them got out of the car and began their work.

"I would really like to know why I was even recruited in the first place." Cathy hid behind a barrel.

"There's always a reason for something." Jack said beside Cathy.

"Um Jack," Cathy looked around for Mac, "where's Mac?"

Jack sighed angrily.

"I swear that kid is always disappearing on me," Jack stood up slowly, "keep Watch, I'm gonna go find him."

"Sure thing captain." Cathy giggled.

Jack then ran off to find Mac.

"Sector 3 is all clear sir." A man close to Cathy's spot said into a walkie-Talkie.

"Go away please," Cathy urged in her mind, "go away."

CRUNCH!

Cathy's eyes widened. She lifted her foot and saw that she had stepped on glass.

"Stay where you are!" The man put his gun to her face. "Drop your weapon and stand slowly."

Cathy threw her weapon to the side and slowly stood up. She walked closer to the man and suddenly threw her fist at him.

Cathy's fist landed on the mans nose. A loud crunch noise was heard as the mans nose broke. Cathy tried to throw another punch only to have the wind knocked out of her lungs. The man had kicked her in the stomach.

Cathy fell to the ground, she wasn't ready for that. The man came back and kicked her again. Cathy curled up into a protective ball. As the man finished, he knelt down and cuffed Cathy.

"Why don't you go with them Cathy!" Cathy mocked herself, "it'll be fun Cathy!"

"Shut up and get moving." The security officer pushed Cathy forward.

"I'm going, Cool your jets." Cathy sighed.

📎📎📎

"Mac!" Jack yelled over to him. "What are you doing up here?!"

"I needed to get a better view of the place. So, I made these." Mac handed Jack his newly made binoculars.

"Neat-o!" Jack smiled and inspected the gadget.

"Jack," Mac seemed confused, "Cathy was left by herself, correct?"

"Yeah, why?" Jack replied.

"Give me the binoculars." Mac asked.

Jack handed Mac his binoculars back.

"Oh no." Mac whispered to himself.

"Oh no what?" Jack asked.

"Cathy's been captured." Mac said.

📎📎📎

"Who are you working for?" The man had brought Cathy into one of the shipping containers.

"You know, I'm not really sure." Cathy smiled.

The man punched Cathy in the gut. She fell down hard.

"I'm not going to ask again." The man grabbed Cathy's hair.

"And I'm never going to tell you." Cathy chuckled.

"You think this is funny?" The man cocked a brow.

"Oh, I think it's hilarious." Cathy laughed.

The man slapped Cathy. That shut her up. At least, for now.

"Tell me who you work for!" The man took out a switchblade.

"Go ahead, cut me open," Cathy stared into his eyes, "but I'll never tell you."

The man brought back the knife, about to stab Cathy, when fog hissed into the shipping container.

"That's my cue." Cathy smiled and stood up, the restraints fell to the floor.

Cathy went for the man with the knife. He tried to slash her, but she dodged it easily. Cathy then punched the man in the gut, making him bend over. Then, she grabbed the knife and held it to the mans throat.

"Who are you?" The man asked.

"I'm just a normal human being." Cathy smiled and made one final blow to the mans face. This made him pass out.

"Let's Go Cathy!" Jack yelled to her as they finished off the last two men.

The three left the shipping container and stopped in their tracks.

"Where do you think you three are going?" A group of armed men and women pointed their guns towards the three.

"We were just leaving." Cathy smiled.

The leader of the group looked towards Cathy.

"I've seen you before." He whispered as he walked closer to Cathy.

Cathy shook her head.

"Well, I've never seen you before in my life."

"You know what," Mac said, "conversation's over." A small explosion of smoke covered the men and women. This gave the three enough time to escape.

"Wait!" Cathy stopped, "What about the weapons?"

As soon as she said that, the boat began to explode.

"Huh, not bad." Cathy smiled.

📎📎📎

"I want to have a word with miss Kane, alone." Matty looked at Cathy.

Mac, Jack, Riley and Bozer left the room.

Matty pressed a few buttons on her phone and the door locked, and the windows became fogged up.

"Do you know why you where recruited?" Matty asked Cathy.

Cathy shook her head.

"No."

Matty chuckled.

"Of course you know, unless you want me to show you." Matty pointed toward the giant screen in the room.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

Matty pressed a button on the giant screen. A video inside a home came on.

"What is this?" Cathy asked.

"You know what it is." Matty responded.

A woman with a hoodie up over her head entered the home. She looked around and continued on towards her target. She stopped at a heavily locked door. The woman went into her backpack and took out a strange device.  She placed it on the door and within seconds, the door easily clicked open. She stepped inside for a few seconds, then came back out. She didn't care to close the door, she wanted to leave ASAP. Once the woman got back to her entryway, a man was standing there.

"You have something that isn't yours." The man held out his hand.

"It's not yours either." The woman responded.

The man pulled out a gun and instantly, the woman attacked him. The gun was taken out of his hands within seconds. He was brought down and knocked out.

Matty stopped the video.

"I don't do that anymore." Cathy looked at Matty.

"I know you don't," Matty went into "serious" mode, "if you're going to be on this team, you need to get out of that uncomfortable shell of yours and be the woman in that video. If you start to act "weak", that's not going to be good for our team. You're here for a reason Kane, don't make me regret recruiting you." Matty unlocked the door and un-fogged the windows. Cathy walked out first.

"If I start acting like that again, my team may become suspicious." Cathy thought.