"Untraceable"

Everyone was running around in the war room. Riley was still typing away on her computer, Mac was looking at some old receipts, Jack was calling some of Cathy's friends, and Bozer, well, he knew exactly where Cathy was. Well, he had a hunch on Cathy's location.

Bozer cleared his throat. Everyone looked at him.

"I-I think I might know where she is."

"And you didn't say anything?" Mac glared at his friend.

"I just remembered, I'm sorry." Bozer rubbed the back of his neck.

"Let's go find her." Mac grabbed his bag and headed out of the room. Everyone else followed him.

📎📎📎

Cathy gripped the steering wheel. Her knuckles turning white. She began to have a flashback.

"This is fun!" Cathy smiled as she pushed her foot fully on the gas pedal.

Murdoc broke the glass on the window and began shooting at their followers. When Cathy sped up, he almost lost his gun.

"Dearest Cathrine," Murdoc put a new round of bullets into his gun, "keep the speed down, I don't want to go up in flames just yet."

Cathy rolled her eyes and kept her foot on the pedal.

"Don't call me dearest, it makes me feel old." Cathy grumbled. A new player came towards the two. Cathy smirked and yanked the wheel to the left, the car drifted around the new player and Cathy fixed the car straight. In the rearview mirror, the two cars collided with each other and exploded.

"Nicely done Catherine." Murdoc sat himself straight in his seat.

Cathy looked over at Murdoc and smirked.

"I learned from the best."

A horn honked, bringing Cathy out of the flashback.

Suddenly, flashing red and blue lights came from behind Cathy's car.

Cathy sighed and pulled over.

The officer got out of his car and inspected Cathy's car. He eyed the licenses plate and made a call on his walkie-talkie.

"What seems to be the problem officer?" Cathy smiled her best fake smile.

"Are you Cathy Kane?" The officer asked.

Cathy sighed loudly and placed her head on the steering wheel.

"Could you step out of the car ma'am."

Cathy stepped out of the car as the cop was calling his "find" in.

"You're friends want me to bring you back." The cop said as he brought Cathy's hands behind her back. Then, he took out his hand cuffs and cuffed her.

"You're making a big mistake." Cathy said to the officer as he led her to the cop car.

"I get that all the time." The cop smiled as he helped Cathy into the back seat, then he closed the door and got into the drivers seat.

Cathy had already worked the cuffs off of her wrists. She took them off and jingled them in the cops rearview mirror.

"What the-"

Cathy pushed her feet against the gate that separated her from the cop. The force of her feet pushed the gate out. The gate hit the cop in the face, but it didn't knock him out.

The cop got out of the car and dragged Cathy out of the back seat and onto the gravel road.

Cathy ducked a few punches. She threw her fist at the mans face, gut, and side. But this guy wasn't giving up.

Cathy sighed.

"I'm really sorry about this." Cathy said as she jumped onto the cop. She wrapped her legs around the cops neck and pulled her body back, brining both of them to the ground. Then, Cathy tightened her legs around his neck until he fell into unconsciousness. Cathy dragged herself from underneath the cop and dusted herself off. Cathy grabbed a ticket from the cops car and his pen, and wrote a note in all caps.

"HE ASKED FOR IT, NOW LEAVE ME ALONE MAC!"

Cathy threw down the pen and grabbed the hand cuffs from the cops side. She then dragged his body towards the car and lifted him inside. Cathy then cuffed his right wrist to the steering wheel. Then she threw the keys into the woods.

"Back to work." Cathy grumbled as she walked towards her car, got in, and drove away.

📎📎📎

"What are we doing at this motel Bozer?" Jack asked.

"I knew Cathy would get into trouble one day. So, as we were in physics, I told Cathy that I had a "'safe place'" for her. She took it. I just didn't know she would ever use it."

"Mac," Riley said, "one of L.A.'s cops found her."

"Alright, we'll have a team get here and search the place," Mac headed towards the car, "let's go get Cathy."

📎📎📎

"What the hell?" Jack said as the group pulled over onto the gravel road.

"Can someone please get me out of these." The cop grumbled.

Mac took out a paper clip and walked over towards the cop, he picked the lock and the cuffs opened.

"Thanks." The cop rubbed his wrist.

"No problem." Mac said as he reached into the car for the note.

"Damn it!" Mac ran his hands through his hair.

"Let me guess," Jack took the note from Mac, "Cathy got away and told us to leave her alone?"

Mac didn't answer.

"We'll catch up to her Mac," Jack patted Mac's shoulder," it's not like she's going to be untraceable."

"Considering Murdoc trained her," Riley said as she turned her computer around for the team to see the cops camera recording. "I'd say we have a challenge."

Mac watched as Cathy brought both the cop and herself down to the ground. Then she stood up and the video stopped.

Mac turned around and looked at the tire tracks that headed away from the cop car.

"She's going to get herself killed." Mac said as he turned to face the group.

"Cathy thinks she's doing something right," Bozer said, "she's just trying to protect us Mac."

Mac sighed and walked back to the car.

"Let's keep looking." Mac closed the car door. The engine began to start and everyone got into the car. Soon, they drove away and continued their search.