Chapter Two

After about a ten minute silence in the car Beau finally pulled in his drive way.
"I'm just going next door to get changed and stuffed" I said.
Yes I live next door to the boys. Like I said me and the boys have been bestfriends our whole lives, our mums have been bestfriends since they were in high school too.
"You can go but nobody cares" Luke said whilst walking inside his house.
I just rolled my eyes and entered my house.
I got changed into black high wasted shorts and a white baggy t-shirt that had the American flag on, I tucked the t-shirt in and brushed my hair, brushing out all the knots. I sprayed some Justin Bieber perfume, girlfriend and tan downstairs putting on my black converses.

I left a not on the door saying I was next door and left. I walked up to the Brooks' house and opened the door yelling out "WHATUP BITCHES!"

I found Jai and Beau sat in front of the telly, oh wow.

"Hey faggot, what do you wanna do, Daniel and James should be here soon" Beau said. Straight after Beau said that there was a knock on the door. "Speaking of the faggots"

After we were all settled down, Luke running down jumping on James.
"So guys, what shall we do" Jai said.
"MOVIE" me and Luke shouted at the same time, giving each other death stares.
"A movie it is" Beau said whilst walking up to his collection on movies. "What do you guys wanna watch"
"THE CONJURING" I yelled (I couldn't think of any scary movies soz). I love that movie it's hilarious. You would normally think a girl like me would be scared of all horror movies, but to be honest I find all of them funny, people think I'm weird cause of that, when when they start screaming I'm just there laughing my head off.

~

We were now watching the bit where the mum was supposed to be playing that hid and clap game but she ended upon the basement and out of no where there some random hands clapping.
I died of laughter right there and then whilst the others were screaming, especially Luke, ay his scream to so high pitched.
"Do you have I scream like a girl you shit face"
"Oh shut up you faggot, you're not even human, go back to the fucking planet you came from"
"Come here and say it to my face"
Me and Luke were now stood up facing each other, fists clenched, the rest of the boys trying to talk to us but we just blocked them out.
"I was about I say I don't hit girls but then I realised you aren't one are you"
"You're a real dick'ed you know that"
He then started to smirk
My fist raised and I punch his face, wiping that stupid smirk of his face. He stumbled back, yelling "WHAT THE FUCK"
My fist got ready for another punch but someone was dragging me back. I turned around it was Beau, he dragged me into another room, grabbing my shoulders, trying to calm me down.
"You can let go now." I grunted.
He let me go, before I left he said "look Alex, just apologise to him, please, just please be the bigger person"
"Fine" I said with a tone.

I walked up to Luke and Jai's bedroom door, I'm guessing the rest of them lot were in the living room since they were all screaming at each other. I knocked on his door.
"Come in" he yelled.
I took a deep breath and slowly turned the door handle and opened the door. His back was back was facing me, as soon as I coughed he turned around, his facial expression turning into anger. I could stop staring at his fricking abs, oh god oh god oh god. Yes I hate him but his abs are just...wow...
"What the fuck do you want" Luke said, breaking me away from my trance.
"I'm erm... I'm sorry for punching you, it was wrong and I shouldn't have done it...so yeah I'm sorry"
"K. Now get out! I have to get ready to meet Candy"
Oh wow, did I forget to mention, Luke's the school player, yeah he goes after all these sluts, how the frick did some innocent boy turn into this. Wow. Just wow.
"Well...erm okay... I'll just leave" I mumbled the last bit, rolling my eyes.
"AND SHUT THE DOOR ON YOUR WAY OUT" he yelled. I slammed the door shut and went back into the living room, where all the other guys are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 Oooooooo and did you know Tarzan gets four years in prison because in the movie he carried a knife. Ooooo BADMAN.
Yeah byeee💕

IG; loving.Kiana

Twitter:bizzlebrownies