Chapter Thirty

Wow omg I cannot believe I have 15k THANKYOU all so much💖 I'm also going to rewrite that last bit of the last chapter cause I rushed the shit at then end and I know I can obviously write better than that. I'm also going to start doing the thing where I ask for a certain amount of reads and votes.

I have exams coming up so there will be slow updates but I don't really think it matters because there's only three chapters left.

But there will be slow updates on my other fan fics.

Anyways I hope you all have a good day💖

~

I woke up the next day wrapped in Luke's arms, I smiled after remembering last night when I told him it loved him and other things...

I leant over Luke to the side of the table to grab my phone and noticed syringes on the table. Wait what the?

"Morning baby" Luke said, his morning voice making me go crazy. Wait I can't "Luke what the fuck" "what?" "You promised!" I said my voice getting louder. "What?" "You said you were stopping" he looked over to where my eyes were looking. "I can explain" "you're a fucking addict Luke you need help" "it makes me feel happy" "what and I don't?" "It's not like that-" "it's exactly what its like. I thought you love me" "and I do" "so why?" "I DONT KNOW"

I didn't even know what to say next. I noticed that there was a box full of syringes on the floor. I knew that I had Luke's TSHIRT on and of course underwear. If I grabbed it and legged it over to my house... Ugh its worth a shot.

I counted to three pushed Luke away and grabbed the box, I heard foot steps behind me as I ran past Beau and Jai "BEAU JAI STOP HIM" I screamed as I ran our of the house to my own.

I ran upstairs to my room and locked my door. I knew my mum wasn't at home as it was Saturday and Saturday she always works early till late.

A couple of minutes later there were loud knocks on my bedroom door. Oh right he still had the key to the house. "OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR NOW ALEX" I knew he was being serious as he called me 'Alex' "IM NOT EVEN FUCKING PLAYING AROUND OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR BEFORE I BURTST IT DOWN." Think Alex think.

"I'll open t when you have calmed down" "fine. I'm calm now open this door." I took a syringe out of the box and noticed it was full. "Coming" I went inside my wardrobe looking for a belt. After I found one I tied it on my upper arm. "You have to stay back though." "I am" "promise" "promise" "you swear" "I swear." "I love you" I said. He sighed. "Please open the door Al"

I sighed opening the door and stood back as I held the needle to my arm. "Al don't do that out it away" he said trying to come towards me "stay back Luke" he stood still "its dangerous Al put it away" "if its so dangerous why do you do it?" "Al it's not something to play with." "I'm not playing." I said shakily. "Please put it down" "but I want to understand why you do it. To understand I have to know what it feels like don't I" "please Al" he said tears forming into his eyes. "It hurts doesn't it, to see the person you love like this." "Please don't do this." "One condition" "anything" "rehab" "no" fine" I said almost pressing the needle to my but he quickly shouted out "OKAY I WILL" "promise?" "I promise Al now put it down" "are you going to throw this out?" "Al you-" I held it to my arm again "OKAY FINE" he screamed. "Okay I'll give them to Jai. Don't even bother trying to persuade me to give them to you. I'm hurt Luke. I wish you would've come to me. It hurts that not even I can make you happy. I'm just disappointed." "You're not gonna leave me are you?" He said with panic in his voice. "Of course not" I said putting the syringe back into the box walking over to Luke kissing him. "Come on let's go to the park hey" I asked. "yeah that sounds nice" he smiled.

~

We were walking hand in hand and arrived at the park sitting on the swings.

It was silent, but it wasn't awkward. "I'm sorry for being such a fuck up" he said. "Luke its not your fault" "it is though, I tried so so so so so much to stop. I was clean for about two weeks but then when I was clearing my room I found one under the bed. I just had to. All I was thinking about was how angry and disappointed you would be. But I couldn't do it Al. I had to. It makes the pain go away. I'm so sorry" he cried. "Luke, next time you ever feel that way come to me okay. Whatever it is I'll always be there for you." "I don't deserve you" he sighed.