Chapter Twenty One

THANKYOU FOR OVER 4.7k READS ITS CRAZY SKSJDJSKDJDJDOOS ILY ALL❤️ SCHOOL IS STARTING SOON AND ITS MY LAST YEAR AND I REALLY NEED TO DO GOOD SO I WONT UPDATE AS OFTEN AS I CAN. IT WILL BE LIKE ONCE A WEEK. MY OTHER BOOKS MIGHT BE ON HOLD BUT THIS WILL DEFFO NOT BE. I WILL UPDATE AS OFTEN AS I CAN BUT IT WILL MOST LIKELY ME ONCE A WEEK OR TWO WEEKS. IM REALLY SORRY THAT I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE MY INTERNET HAS BEEN REALLY FRICKED UP AND SHIZ AND I HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY BUSY LATELY. BUT ITS 4am AND IVE UPDATED. ONCE AGAIN THANKYOU FOR THE READS❤️ILY ALL and I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD DAY❤️ INSTAGRAM SHANNEN_HAYRE

~

Rain, rain was all I could hear. The weather man said it was going to be sunny today. Obviously he sits on a throne of lies.

All I could hear was rain, lightly tapping on the windows. Other than that there was silence, complete utter silence.

The room was dark, guessing Luke and Jai were to lazy to open their curtains. It was also cold, this made no sense as the heating was on.

We have been in his room for five minutes now, just Luke and I.

He was sitting on Jai's bed, head in his hands, he looked exhausted. No wonder, god knows what type of drugs he is on nowadays.

Me, well I was sitting on his desk chair facing Luke, waiting...waiting for an explanation.

His phone rang, he looked up at me, asking permission to answer it, I nodded.

"Hey Carl"

Who's Carl? How do I even begin. He is the most stupidest boy ever and I mean literally. He's like part of this gang -well I'm guessing bens ex gang- he deals kids drugs, like kids about 11, they're not even drugs as in weed and shiz, obviously worse than crack. Yeah he deals meth. Like to 11 year olds. How fucking sick is that. Getting to the point where he is stupid. Yeah I know, that wasn't even the stupidest part. So basically he tried to sell meth to a police officer. Like how stupid can he get, the officer was even in his uniform (a/n Luke brooks in that police uniform in nash is a devil 😍😍😍). The dude was high, trying to sell drugs to a police officer but he fucking gets a away with it. Like what has happened to the world?

Anyways they're phone conversation ended with Luke saying "yeah, I'll see you in five" does this shit head think he can get away from me? Erm no.

Luke got up off the bed, obviously he is going to go and get high. I ran over to the door stepping in front of it before he could open it. "Alex move?" he asked calmly. I stayed silent and stood there. "Alex move" he said raising his voice. I carried on staying silent. "FUCKING MOVE ALEX" "NO LUKE YOU MOVE. MOVE YOUR ASS BACK TO WHERE YOU WERE SITTING BEFORE I FUCKING PUNCH YOU." He was taken aback by my response and sat back down.

We were still silent. "Look Alex you're not even telling me why you are making me stay here. I'm so confused. Just let me go, I haven't done anything." "Well that's where you're wrong Luke. You know why you are here. You're not confused. You think I'm dumb Luke? I know you inside out, we grew up together Luke, I can fucking tell when you're lying or not. I'm just asking for a simple explanation." "I don't need to explain to you, its none of your business" "are you being serious luke?" I said raising my voice approaching him. "My boyfriend has everything to do with this which makes it my business, my best friend became addicted to these drugs who I lost because of it, making me think that they hated me so much, that makes it my business and you cannot decide whether it is or it isn't my business. Now explain."

He sighed. "I- I can't tell you Ally I'm sorry" he said barely whispering. "Why?" I asked softly. "You'll hate me for not telling you, you will hate Ben who will most likely hurt you after and you probably won't even believe me." "Luke just tell me please, I deserve to know, it's eating me up inside just say"

He sighed yet again. "I couldn't do it to you, just tell you that your boyfriend is part of this gang, this disgusting gang, you know I here they fucking sell prostitutes or some shit like that. You thought he was like a saint, well before he showed his bad side but he didn't show all his bad side. I was observing you ally, I saw how much you were hurting, I saw the bruises. I know it hurt you but it hurt me a million times more knowing that someone out there has hurt the beautiful Alex. You don't deserve it but he did it. I couldn't tell you because you would be hurt even more than you already were. I heard you cry some nights, I heard the screaming when he was around at yours, if I told you god knows what would have happened , I mean the biggest gang in Melbourne. Like the leader. Destroying thousands of peoples lives. How was I supposed to tell my best friend that her boyfriend was giving me drugs. Making me beat up little kids. It would have hurt you so much, I couldn't add that to you list of you worrying whether he would kill you one night. Wondering who you could trust and who you can't. Which person could be his minion. I didn't want you worrying about that. You didn't and you don't deserve it. So instead I worried. I worried for me and for you. Mostly for you. Before you guys went out, I didn't think it would have been important to you, I knew you guys were friends but I knew you weren't close, not like us. I worried everyday for you, every morning and every night, praying he doesn't hurt you again. I tried to stop it, when I tried I had knife pointed at me, they cut my arm and that was just a bloody warning. Drugs took me away from it. I couldn't stop taking them. They made me feel relaxed. But he was still hurting you so I had to step in. I didn't care whether they were going to kill me or not, as long as your safe I know that I could die happily. Your life is worth saving ally, I know what I'm saying is probably really confusing but what I'm trying to say is, is that I did it for you so you could be safe, so you wouldn't confront him and get yourself hurt. So you wouldn't have to be wondering whether one of these random people on the streets could be in his gang and could try to kill you. Whether you would still be alive the next morning. Wondering if he would kill you just there and then. I know you too ally you know, inside and out, I know what you would do. I wanted to protect you but I couldn't. I did the worrying for you ally I didn't want your beautiful head worrying about anything."

"I-I h-have to g-go." I said. "I'm sorry" I heard him say as I got up and walked as fast as I could to my house, locking my self into my room, not wanting to face the world. I switched my phone off so no one would bother me and I went straight to sleep.