Chapter Eleven

EIGHT VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER

*one week later*
Today is the first day of school of my last year. Yay. Fun.
I haven't had any contact with any of the boys after I ran out. Mostly because I broke my phone. YOLO. Forget I said that.

I was currently on my way to school, casually walking down the streets listening to problem by Ariana Grande (A/N: if you haven't listened I'm judging. Just joking. But listen to it the song is just DJDJDJSNSHDJ anyways) whilst eating my breakfast, an apple. I was like 10 minutes away from the school when someone tapped me on the shoulder and made me drop my apple. "FUCK" I screamed. I only had like two bites.

I turned around to see the dickhead that cause me to drop my apple.
"wtf Jai. Don't do that again."
"Sorry" he laughed. "I haven't seen you in ages." He continued.
"Yeah I know" I replied.
"What happened between you two" "between who?" I asked, pretending I had absolutely no idea to what he is on about. "you know who. What's happened between you and Luke? I know you guys argue like a lot but this is probably the worst one I've seen yet" "nothing happened he just pissed me off. That's all. I promise" I said crossing my fingers as we enter the Penola school gates. "Well I guess I gotta go, I have to go to some...erm...teacher...yeah teacher..." I said. "Okay I guess I'll see you later" "aha yeah. YOU OWE ME ANOTHER APPLE BY THE WAY" I shouted whilst walking away, hearing him chuckle.

Yes I lied about seeing a teacher. Jai knows and he know I know that he knows. Does that make sense good. Jai know when to stop. It's why I love him. I walk to the library, hoping I could just get a little bit of piece and quite since I'm 35 minutes early for school.

I was scrolling around the library, looking for a good book to read. I picked up a book, the fault in our stars (A/N:first book that came to mind. #DontJudge). Someone tapped me on the shoulder, causing me to drop the book. "Seriously what the fuck" I say to myself whist crouching down, picking up the book. I cursed to myself once I saw then person who caused me to drop my shit. "Can we talk?" Luke asked. "I think we've talked enough. Don't you think?" "Please Alex. Please can we talk. Just for five minutes. If you still decide to tell the boys everything you can. Just hear me out please."
"Fine. You have five minutes." We walked over to the cushions at the back of the library, I glanced at my watch on my wrist. 20 minutes left until the bell rings for home room. This better be good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I updated. Wahoooo
IG; loving.Kiana

Twitter:bizzlebrownies 

I love you all and EIGHT VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER

THANKYOU FOR 900 READS ILY ALL SO MUCH. ALMOST 1000 LIKE WTAF NO ONE USED TO READ THIS SHIT. THANKYOU ALL I LOVE YOUS💕❤️ SORRY IF THE CHAPTER IS SHORT ITS JUST I WANTED TO LEAVE IT AS A CLIFF HANGER CRAP THING. I HOPE ITS A GOOD ONE. I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I WANT TO HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER SO VOTE FAST AND BYE I LOVE YOUS💕❤️