Chapter Twenty Eight

I've already written chapter twenty nine. Comment if you want me to upload it, its long chapter don't worry. Also if you haven't already read my DANIEL fan fic

Have a good day💖

~

It was almost one week till the winter formal and I still didn't have a dress.

It was a Saturday and I knew if I left it until late then I would panic like always.

I got a text

Hey, what are doing today xx

Dress shopping, you? xx

Dress shopping with you;) xx

Well too bad you're not invited. xx

AWWW why :(

Because I know you. You'll probably end up buy the dress, in fact you will probably end up buying all the dresses in store just to make me happy. xx

Aw you know me so well xx

And Its so sweet of you, but hey at least its a surprise huh xx

That just makes me want to see YOU in the dress more -_- will you at least tell me the colour so I know what tie to get xx

Absolutely xx

YAYA xx

Okay? Xx

Okay. Xx

OMG THE FAULT IN OUR STARS MOMENT THING YAYA

Don't steal my word. YAYA is my word -_- xx

I laughed carrying, continuing to text Luke.

I then texted Daniel

DANNY BOY WANT TO GO DRESS SHOPPING

I instantly got a reply back

OF COURSE ITS EVERY GIRLS LITTLE DREAM

OKAY PICK ME UP IN 30 mins

AND WHY AM I DRIVING

BECAUSE I CANT DRIVE

OH YEAH LOL

YOU BE DOPEY

SHH

~

(A/n: I don't really like going into detail about shopping as I hate shopping)

I was dress shopping with Daniel, ha I didn't think this would ever happen to me. Me. Shopping. Especially for a freaking dress.

Me and Daniel found the perfect dress for me to wear and the boy chose it himself. He be smart.

"We should do this again sometime skippy, we don't hangout often" "because you be with lukey pokey" "oh shush"

We were walking and I grabbed his hand running towards the icecream shop because every girl needs icecream.

"Let go of me" he moaned.

"I want icecream" I whined like a three year old.

"Fine" "YAYA" I screamed hugging him.

"ICE CREAM ICE CREAM ICE CREAM"

"Shut the fuck up Alex people are staring."

"Oh shush you gremlin"

~

I was now at home, as soon as I shut my front door someone started banging against it.

"Alright, alright I'm coming. Jeesh"

I opened it to reveal an angry Luke.

"What's up your tits" I asked laughing.

"You cheated." He said sternly.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You cheated on me" he said.

"With who?" I asked, still confused.

"Don't act dumb Alex you know who"

"I honestly don't know who and what you are in about."

"Hmmm maybe the name Daniel will ring a bell"

"What about him?"

"You cheated on me with him" he said saying 'him' in disgust.

"Luke hes your best friend, do you honestly think I would cheat on you?" I asked.

"WELL YOU CHEATED ON BEN WITH ME HUH"

"Sit down Luke" I said calmly

"WHAT THE FU-"

"LUKE SIT THE FUCK DOWN NOW" he looked at me and sat down.

"What have you been told?" I asked him. "Candy said-" "oh so you believe Candy before you even ask me. You're own girlfriend." He sighed. "As I was saying she came up to me I told her to piss off and that then she chucked me her phone and it showed a picture of your hand in Daniels and you-you were hugging him" I laughed. "How is this even funny? Its serious" he said annoyed. "Luke, Daniel and I have been friends for like forever, since you and him became friends. He took me dress shopping and that was all. I don't even know how to convince you but if you think I cheated in you with Skip yore obviously an idiot or you're just plain stupid. If you don't trust me well it obviously means that you don't love me because wer'e meant to trust each other. And you know exactly well what was happening when I was with Ben. He abused me our relationship was a fake Luke but what we have is real. I don't even understand how you can possibly think that I've cheated on you with Daniel? We just went shopping because I needed someone to pick a dress out for me. We even bought the dress. I would show you it but like I said before, it is a surprise. I can't believe you don't even trust me" after I finished Luke rushed over to me pushing me against the wall smacking his lips onto mine hungrily.

"I hate how you said that I don't love you." He said in between kisses. "You honestly have no idea how much I love you" he said now moving down to my neck. "I love you" he said every time he kissed my neck. "I love you so so much" he said now moving over to my ear lobe. "You have no idea how much it hurts everytime I say it and I never hear it back." He said now resting his forehead against mine.

"I'm so sorry, I should have trusted you. I should've known that you wouldn't do that." "Its fine Luke honestly but next time just come and talk to me instead of almost knocking my door down" I said giggling. "I'm so sorry" "its fine Luke." I said kissing him.