Chapter Twenty Four

GUYS OMG 9K READS THANKYOU SO MUCH ILY AND I LOVE YOUR AMAZING COMMENTS THANKYOU FOR THE VOTES. JUST THANKYOU ILY ALL SO MUCH💖

HAVE A GOOD DAY ILY💖

I woke up this morning doing my regular routines for school, as I opened the door I was startled as I saw Luke almost falling, it seemed as if he was leaning against the door.

"er hi Luke, what are you doing here?" I laughed nervously. "Oh erm...well I thought that we could-well you know walk to school together-that's only if you want to of course" "erm yeah sure"

With that we walked to school, we were now half way to school and it has been silent the whole way, it was so awkward. We haven't spoke to each other after I said yes when he asked me to prom. "So." I said. "So" "erm...what lessons do you have then" fuck could this get any awkward. "Erm English, history, maths, science and Spanish." "Ah cool" this conversation is so dead fuck my fucking life. "Yep. What about you." "Oh erm maths history geography Spanish and drama." "Cool" "yep"

"Hey listen" we both said at the same time causing us both to laugh. "You first" he insisted. "No its fine you go" "I was going to ask what colour your dress is so I could you know get that matching tie thing or whatever." "Oh erm its like turquoise. How about we go after school and choose a tie seeing as you will not allowed to be seeing my dress until Friday" I winked. "Now miss, that is unfair. Why won't I be allowed to see it before formal?" He asked. "Because its a surprised." I winked again. "Aw no fair" he pouted. "Aw come on don't be like that" I laughed tickling him. "Oh my god stop" he laughed. "Okay okay" I said putting my hands up in surrender.

"Thank you for the other day, no one has ever done anything like that for me, what you did was beautiful" I said. I swear I heard him mumble 'you're beautiful' causing me to say 'huh' "oh I said 'anything for you'"

We walked into school and everyone started to stare at us. Oh fuck. They didn't stare at us because Luke was the school player- well partially because of that, but also because everybody knows how much we hate each other- well I guess we don't now or never really did. Me and Luke walked side by side together, whilst we were walking his fingers made slight contact with my hand causing a tingling sensation. Eventually our hands were interlocked. I looked down at our hands and smiled, I looked up at Luke who was also looking at our hands, once he noticed that I was looking at him a slight blush appeared on his face, which he tried to cover.

We stopped off at my locker and as I closed it after putting my books in the schools slut Candy walked up to Luke pushing me out of the way before she got up to his face pushing him towards the lockers causing his back to hit them making a this noise, she then leaned in to kiss him but her turned his face away causing her to kiss his cheek. I laughed in my head. "Lukey!" She said in her high pitch voice. "Why aren't you kissing me?" She said again trying to act so sweet and innocent but it just comes out really high pitched. Fuck my life. My ears hurt. "One because I don't really want to. Two because I don't like you and three because I happen to like a girl and I want to show her that I've changed." He said looking at me. What? Was I the girl? Nah I can't be, I started having some big debate in my head. "But we only fucked last week what's changed in a week"

"well if you don't happen to know me which I'm guessing you don't I don't fuck the same girl more than once, I also don't interact with them after. I love how you have become such a slag just to fuck me. I remember when we first started school you were an innocent sweet girl. You were aight too but now you're just a slag. No offence. And if anything if I would fuck a girl more than once it would be because I am truly in love with her. You're no where near that stage. Not even the liking stage. Soz babes."

"What so you want her, that ugly slut?" She said pointing to me "This girl happens to be one of my best friends and I appreciate if you do not call her such horrible words, especially since they are not true, they are completely opposite and if you do happen to call her that again I don't think things will end up pretty, you're lucky you're a girl because if you weren't I would just beat you. And two I didn't say that I wanted her so you should not jump to conclusions and it is none of your business who I want. so fuck off." Luke said coming over to me. We then started to walk down the hall way a few feet away from her, luke holding my hand. "BUT WE WERE GOING TO GO PROM TOGETHER."

Luke stopped and turned around laughing. "Said who? Did I ask you? No I didn't. I don't like you I don't want you just stop bothering me and leave us the fuck alone. You were just a quickie. If you thought you were more than that then you must be dumber then you look. Now stop harassing me" and with that he turned back around interlocking our hands once again making our way towards the library.

"That was funny" I laughed. "Thankyou" I said. "Anything for you" he kissed my head. Even though we aren't even a couple its funny how we still act like it. "Soooooo who's this mystery girl you like?" I winked. "Who said I liked anyone" he said trying to keep a straight face." "Oh come on Luke seriously? You just said back there how some girl you like has changed you. Come on Luke I'm your bestie now you can trust me" I winked yet again. He laughed at my weirdness. "You will probably freak out" we walked up to the table at the back of the library sitting down. No one was here yet seeing as we were half an hour early for school and normally people don't come to the library in the morning. "I promise I will not 'freak out'" I said quoting 'freak out' with my fingers. I then held out my pinkie, he let out a soft chuckle and interlocked our pinkies together. "You will think I'm crazy." "And why would I think you're crazy"

"because I think I'm falling for you"