Chapter Twenty Two

WHAT THE FLYING FRICKDY FRICK 5.5K READS YOU GUYS ARE UNBELIEVABLE I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKYOU FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMMENTS AND VOTES. KNOWING YOU GUYS ACTUALLY LIKE THIS STORY MAKES ME SMILE SO MUCH. I REMEMEBER WHEN I HAD LIKE ONE VIEW ON A CHAPTER, I WAS FREAKING LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET MORE THAN ONE ILY ALL AND THANKYOU❤️

It was a Sunday morning, I was already up and ready for no reason. I could just lay there in bed crying my eyes out but me, I don't do that, I just get on with life I guess.

I was wearing shorts and a jumper with my vans. It looked really nice outside so I decided to go on a walk, maybe to Starbucks.

I walked into Starbucks ordering the usual, mango passion fruit. I never order coffee, I really hate it, I haven't even tried it but I know for a fact I hate it because of the smell. I know I'm weird.

As I was waiting for my name to be called out saying my drink was read I smelt a familiar cologne type of smell, a smell that I haven't smelt for so long. "Alex" I heard his voice. I turned around "oh hey" I smiled weakly at him. "MANGO PASSION FRUIT FOR ALEX" the person, probably a girl from the sound of the voice called out. I turned back around and got my drink.

"Can we talk?" He asks. "Yeah sure" we walked up to a table and sat down, him in front of me. "So what is it you wanted to talk about Ben?" I ask. "Erm I don't want to make you feel awkward and uncomfortable in this relationship, you obviously went out with me because of the person you though I was, you thought I was a nice genuine guy but what you didn't know was that I was part of a gang. I'm obviously not now but I don't want you to be pressured to go out with me, I don't know if you know what I mean and that, I was never really good at explaining but if I turn back to what I was I don't want you there getting hurt because believe it or not I do care about you and I will always love you, I know that you didn't and don't but what I'm trying to say-" I cute him off. "Ben its okay, I understand and thank you" I smiled reaching my hand over across the table to grab his knowing that he needed to calm down because he was working him self up. He looked up and smiled back.

"Well that's all and I don't mean to be rude but I like really have to go now, I have a meeting" he said looking down as if he was embarrassed about his past. "Oh okay, but hey we can always still be friends huh" I said smiling "yeah I like that" he smiled back. We got up and hugged and blah blah blah he left.

If you want me to give your drawings and hand written messages to the janoskians send them to me @lewksSassySlut okay carry on reading😂😂😂

I carried on my adventure, walking to wherever. The sun was shining people were out with their families.

My feet led me to the park. I found a tree that no one was sitting under so I walked over and sat in the shade. I got my phone out and stared playing the Kim Kardashian game (A/N;#DontJudge😂😂😂) moments later I felt someone sitting next to me but I ignored it as I was in the middle of a photoshoot. The person cleared their throat causing me to look up.

There he was sitting in front of me looking gorgeous as always, the sun was shining on his lip piercings causing it to glisten. His eyes were red, either because he was high or because he was crying, to be honest it could be because of both considering you could see some dried tears on his cheeks. "You've been crying?" I asked him but mostly saying it to myself. He didn't say anything, another tear was threatening to let loose in his eyes, I wiped it away before it could drop. I then rested my head on his shoulder. "Why?" "You" "oh" I said lifting my head away from his shoulder "fuck I didn't mean it like that, fuck sake I always mess everything up, no wo-" I cut him off. "Luke its okay" I said grabbing his hand. He looked up and smiled. "I meant to say I cried because I'm sacred I'm going to loose you again" "well I'm here aren't I? I'm not going anywhere" "ally I'm so sorry, I know I should have told you and all but I was only-" I cut him off again "Luke its fine, you had your reasons and I think that it was really sweet how you were looking out for me, than you" I said, I then kissed his cheek and he started blushing. "AWWW is mr bad boy blushing" I said pinching his cheeks whilst laughing. "Yeah yeah" he said. "And next time, if something like that ever happens again, you tell me and we will sort it out together. Okay?" "Okay."

Anyone notice that TFIOS bit at the end? No...okay🙈 love yous❤️