Epilogue

PLEASE READ

Last part thank you to everyone who ready my story. 19k wow OMG I can't even. You guys are amazing. I was literally aiming for 100 reads at the end but 18k that's so much. It might not be much compared to other stories and that but it means so much to me. Heck if it was 1k I would still be celebrating. THANKYOU all ily all so much. THANKYOU for the votes comments and reads its just OMG DJXJDNXJXJ

I hope you have enjoyed by story and if you would like to you can check my other ones, I will be continuing with my Daniel and Jai one now. There are also 2 Luke ones in process💖

Have a good day💖

~

It's been three months 24 days 2 hours and 34 minutes since I last saw Luke. But hey, who's counting right.

Luke hasn't made contact with me once, I know I told him to back off and all but I didn't think he wouldn't try.

Why am I even saying this? I don't want him to make an effort.

Don't lie to yourself Alexandra. You can try and push those feelings aside but you know you will always love him.

I sighed knowing my conscience was right.

It was 2pm, I was thinking of staying in bed all day but I just couldn't. A lot was on my mind.

I got out of bed, yawning and stretching, I walked over to my curtains opening them, squinting my eyes as it was now too bright in my room. I rubbed my eyes a bit letting them adjust and made my over over to the bathroom to have a shower, brush my teeth and wash my face.

Once I finished I dried my hair then straightening it. I made my way over to my wardrobe deciding on what to wear.

I looked down on what I was wearing now, I was wearing Luke's t shirt. It still smelt like him of course, a week after he was arrested I noticed that he left his perfume shit here, so I would always spray his clothes, sometimes even mine with it.

He always hated it the way I called it perfume, he would always say that it didn't sound manly.

Flashback

It was a Sunday morning, last night me and Luke fell asleep watching Disney movies, last one I remember watching was Dumbo, we watched about three films before that, obviously the first one being Lilo and stitch, the second and third being Peter Pan and the little Mermaid. I got tired and Luke to sleep, it must've been about 3 or 4 am but who knows.

"What are you thinking about" Luke said facing me, resting his head in his hand. We were in bed and I guess he noticed me staring at him with a smile on my face. Wow I must've look like a creep.

"Stuff" I said sticking out my tongue. We stayed silent for a while, just staring into each others eyes. I was also on my side leaning my head against my hand. I noticed a strand of my hair was about to drop and fall on my face but look tucking it behind my ear just before it attached my face.

"You're so beautiful" he said. "No I'm not" I said shaking my head. He gasped jokingly and jumped on top of me tickling me. "L-LU-UKE S-ST-TOP" "NOPE" he said chuckling, his hands attaching my sides. "P-PLEA-SE" I screeched. "when you admit that you're beautiful" "B-BUT I-IM NOT" "sorry not stopping then" he said calmly. "F-FINE! I-IM BEAUT-TIFUL" I said in between laughs.

He immediately stopping tickling me and kissed me, my hands made their way over to his hair and I started playing with it.

He pulled away but left hi face hovering over mine "never believe what the haters say about you, because to me you're the beautifulist girl that I have ever set eyes on. Always have been and always will be." His comment caused me to blush. "Awwww look she's blushing" he said pinching my cheeks causing my to push his hands away laughing. "You know beautifulist isn't even a word" I told him. "Well I should have a word with the word people and tell then to add it to the dictionary and when they ask for the definition I will tell them your name" "'word people'?" I asked laughing. "Oh shush" he said.