Chapter Nine

6 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER

It's been about a week or two and I haven't seen Luke at all, only at school but I never make any eye contact whatsoever.

I'm currently on the phone to Jai. "So do you wanna sleep over tonight? James and Daniel are too." "I dunno, will Luke be there?" "Nah, he said something about going to some girls house or something. Probably just another slut." "Oh okay, I'll come them." "Why do you care anyways? I know you guys hate each other but you would never care if he tagged along." Well that is a lie. I don't like him tagging along because he's annoying. But in not gonna make he boys stop hanging around with him, I can't control them, their his friends as well, not just mine. "I know, he's just really annoying me lately, but don't worry, I was just wondering" "erm okay? I'll see you tonight then yeah?" "Yep! What time?" "About 8?" "Cool see you then"

It was 6 now, I will pack at like 7:30, might as well watch Law and order:SVU (A/N: svu stands for special victims unit for those who didn't know, it's the best programme ever okay.)

After about an episode of Law and Order, I decided it was time to pack seeing as it was almost 8. I got up from the couch and walked towards my bedroom. Packing essential stuff, like my hairbrush, pjs. Toothbrush, clothes, phone charger, I definitely need my phone charger. Whilst putting my things in my bag there was a knock on the door. I placed the items I had in my hands back onto the bed and made my way towards the front door. I opened it thinking it would be Jai, picking me up, even though I live next door, he still does it, no matter how many times I argue against it. Whilst opening the door my smile turned into a frown. I slammed the door I front of his face. "AHHHHH FUCCKK" I think I slammed the door into his face. He deserves it. Stupid boy. "WHAT THE FUCK DO WANT LUKE" I shouted at him from my side if the door. "Do you wanna build a snowman" he chuckled. Seriously. He's seriously trying to joke around. "Bye Luke." "Please just hear me out." I opened the door. As soon as I did that he opened his mouth but I interrupted him. "No Luke. What you did was unacceptable. I don't want you here. Why does it matter anyways, we hate each other. Just go Luke please. You out of my life will probably be the best thing that would happen to me so go" he looked sad. Yeah well it's too bad he didn't look when he beat up that kid. Ugh.

About 5 hours later (1am), at the Brooks' household everyone but me was asleep. Insidious was still playing on the tv. This film makes me laugh. Luke hasn't been back yet. Probably with some bimbo. How do these dumb sluts fall for this crap. Try are just so thirsty. (A/N;It's drought season though guys).

I heard keys shuffling out side, I think I heard sniffles as well. The sound of the key jiggling in the keyhole. I shut my eyes, pretending to be asleep. I I slight weeping. It must be Luke. I heard footsteps approaching the living room. I squinted my eyes, enough for me to see and enough it to look like my eyes are shut. Light from the tv was being reflected onto his face, it looked like he had been crying. He made his way towards the kitchen. As much as I hate him, nobody deserves to suffer.

I got up, trying not to make asking or sound. I walked towards the kitchen door, slowly pulling onto the handle, opening slowly, hoping it wouldn't make a noise. I was wrong. It make the louder creak ever. I god. I think I startled him because he spilled his drunk on him self.

His face looked terrible. Not trying to be rude but it did. It was all bruised. What the fuck happened to him? I walked to towards him, lightly touching his face, traced my thumb over the bruise on him eye, he whined. "I'm sorry" I whispered. "It not your fault" he whispered back. There was dried blood under his nose. My hand traced down along his body, from his face going towards his should and down towards his arms, reaching out for his hands, interlocking out fingers together. I squeezed his hand. He squeezed back. We stared into each others eyes for a good five seconds.

I pulled his arm, me leading our way out into the bathroom, him behind me, our fingers still interlocked.

I sat down on the counter as he was taller than me so I can reach his face as be was taller than me. I cleaned up his fave, him wincing every time that there is too much pressure on the wounds. After we finished we just stared into each others eyes, getting lost, he was a mystery and I just wanted to solve him. Right then and there I forgot about everything. Like it was just us two in the world, like the whole world around us has stopped, just for us.

"I'm really sorry" I whispered again."it's not your fault Alex."
"This is though Luke, Im the blame for all of this." Our hands were still interlocked. With his other hand, he lifted my face up with his his index and thumb. "Thanks for your help" he whispered. "Anytime" I weakly smiled back. We stayed like that for a few seconds until he started leaning in. Wait what? Why is he doing this? He's fucking closing his eyes. Hopefully he will just hug me right? Ew I'm supposed to hate him. I turn my face around, so his lips smack onto my cheek. I guess he didn't expect that. His lips left my cheek, as soon as he did that, 'coincidently' a tired Skip walks in. "Guys can you get out, I really new to piss" THANK GOD DANIEL IS HERE. I got up from the counter making my way towards the living room. Ugh there's no where to sleep, might as well sleep in Beaus room since he is in the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6 votes for next chapter

Gonna watch the fault in our stars today. I'm deffo gonna crying. I just know it.