Chapter Fifteen

OMG HOW. JUST HOW. I HAVE FREAKING 2K READS LAST TIME I UPDATED IT WAS 1.6K WTAF FMAHZJSJ I REMEMBER WHEN ONLY 2 PEOPLE ACC READ MY FAN FIC OMG. BTW BEFORE I BEGIN I HAVE A NEW FAN FIC. ITS CALLED OPPOSITES ATTRACT. ITS A LUKE BROOKS ONE. I'M ALSO GONNA WRITE ANOTHER ONE FOR ONE OF THE OTHER BOYS SO YEAH. DJSKFJSJIWJSHD I LOVE YOUS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking to school, by myself, headphones blaring, listening to The Weeknd, often. 'Often, often, girl I do this often...' I hummed with the lyrics. I was about five minutes away from school, until I tripped and fell onto the floor. My headphones were out and I sat up looking so confused. "Watch where you're going next time you fat shit." I looked up and saw Jacob, he was one of Luke's friends, I didn't like him, he would always bully people, but he's never done anything like this to me before though, before I had Ben he would always try and ask me out, I obviously rejected him, I would never go out with someone like him, but I guess I did, but it's not like I knew Ben would change into a psycho path.

I stood up and had a look at his friends, I saw him, Luke, I saw Luke. We stared at each other for a good five or ten seconds, you could see guilt all over his face. But as soon as he realised that I saw it he covered it up and said to me "Yeah Alex, you should be lucky your fat broke your fall." (A/N; I'm not very good with insults okay🙈). As soon as he said that there was instant regret all over his face. Well I don't give a fuck. "Okay, you guys can call me all the names in the fucking book, I don't give two shits, but just know this, calling me names, insulting me, physically hurting me isn't going to get you anywhere in your fucking life, you can carry on making other peoples lives miserable because you know what, you won't be doing that when you end up working for them, none of ya'll will get anywhere in life by bullying someone. How does it feel to make someone feel so low about themselves, you're obviously not loved enough at home so you treat other people at school like shit, thinking you're the baddest shit in school, when no, you're not, everyone hates you because you make them feel like shit. Have you ever thought about how others feel. Think of yourselves in my position, you would beat this shit out of people, wouldn't you? It doesn't make you a better person, all you are going to get out of it is laughs from your delinquent friends." I was now looking at Luke. "Just get on with your life and leave me alone." Luke looked as if he was hurt. But again, he covered that. "Shut the fuck up slut, no one even asked you to talk." He said to me. "Yeah you whore, you don't scare us" Jacob said And with that I walked up to him, I raised my fist and punched him, my hitting his nose. He screamed in agony. I already saw blood coming out. "Anyone else wanna say shit." They all looked fucking scared. Luke just stated at me. "Well good bye and fuck off" I said turning around, raising my middle fingers at them.

~

School went by so slowly but it was finally over, I walked out of the main building towards the gates. "ALEX" I heard someone scream my name. I turned around and saw Jai. "JYEEEE" I ran over to him and hugged him tight. We let go and carried on waking home. "How are you?" He asked. "I'm good, you?" "Absolutely amazing" I laughed. "Oh yeah, mum said that we are having a family meeting, as in like our families, she said to tell you so yeah we need to get home quick." He said. "But my feet hurt, I don't wanna walk fast." I groaned. "Hop on" he said, lowering him self down so I could jump on his back. "RUN JYE RUN" I scream, getting stares from people but we just laughed.

We eventually got home, everyone was here, apart from Luke of course. "Where is he! I told him to be here at 3, he said he was coming. Where is he?" Gina said panicking. "Mum its alright. Maybe he got held back for a couple of minutes" Beau said, trying to calm her down. "Or he went and got high" I whispered to Jai and laughed. "I'll call him" Beau said. After a few rings, beau said he wasn't picking up.

A couple of minutes later Luke was home. "Finally, where were you?" Jai said. "Out." "Well sit down we have something to share" my mum said. "So as you know every year we go on holiday all together, but me and Gina thought that you guys can go on holiday by yourselves, together of course just without us" "OMG YES" we all screamed out. "Okay, so where would you guys like to go?" "MEXICO" me and someone else screamed. I turned around and saw Luke, he just glared at me. "Okay, anyone else up for that" Gina said. "OF COURSE" beau screamed. "HELL YEAAAHHH" Jai also screamed. "Okay, we will book the flights for the holidays." Gina said. "You guys can carry on doing teenagery stuff now" my mum said.

~~~~~~~~~~
I hope ya'll have a good day, I love yous💕❤️