Chapter Five

I woke up the next morning, I felt an arm wrapped around my body. It's probably just jai, I checked my phone, it was 2pm, wow I'm up early aha. I turned around to wake up Jai

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU"
"ME? WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE"
"YOU'RE IN MY FUCKING BED"
"SO YOU FELL ASLEEP ON THE SOFA I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD WAKE UP AND SLEEP HERE"
"YOURE SILL IN MY FUCKING BED"

Yep you guessed it, Luke slept next to me last night. Ew.

"GER THE DUCK PIT MY ROOM"
"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO"
"JUST FUCK OFF ALEX"
"FINE DICK ED"

I ran out the room and jumped on the sofa in the living room where beau and Jai were.

"What the fuck happened in there" beau laughed.
"I found out Luke slept next to me. Ew."
"Oh when we finally thought you guys were getting along." jai said.
"Ew I. Would never get along with him. Even I I wanted to. He's changed."
"Hmmmm true" they both agreed.
"Right I think I should go home and have a shower and shiz"
"Yeah you do, you really stink." Beau laughed.
"Shut the fuck up Beau" I laughed.
I went to the twins room to collect my stuff.
"what the fuck do you want now." Luke said.
"Don't worry I'm leaving" I said whilst rolling my eyes.
"Whatever"
"AND SHUT THE DOOR ON YOUR WAY OUY" he screamed after me.
Purposely I left it open.

About 2 hours later I got a text

Hey, so wanna go on that date today😉

Ben x

Aha sure, what time and where

Alex x

I'll pick you up at 8 and it's a surprise

Ben x

OOOO okay. But how so I know what to wear😉

Don't wear something to casual or too fancy

Ben x

Okay see you at 8

Alex x

It was now 6pm so I started getting ready, I didn't need a shower because I had one when I arrived back at mine. I went in my wardrobe and started to look for an outfit.

"Nothing too casual or too fancy" I mumbled to myself.
I picked out a black skater skirt with a white crop top (A/N: I do t really have a good fashion sense thing when it comes to shiz like this sooooo) I placed them on my bed and plugged my hair straightener in. As soon as the straightener was heated I started to straighten my hair.

About half an hour later I finished my hair, my hair was now straight in a middle parting. I got changed and grabbed my purse putting my phone keys and money inside and walked down stairs.

It was now 7:40pm so I decided to put my shoes on. I text my mum saying thy I'm out on a date with Ben. M mum likes Ben so all is okay.

Five minutes later there was a knock on the door. I opened it revealing a handsome looking Ben.

"Wow"
"Wow what" I giggled.
"You look hot" he smirked. I whacked his arm and locked my door. We walked over to his car and he opened the door for me.
"Such a gentlemen" I said whilst sticking my tongue out.
He just smiled.
After a ten minute car ride we arrived at some Italian restaurant.
"We've arrived" he opened his door, running over to my side before I could open the door. He opened the door for me and we walked out. Hand in hand.

(A/N : I'm not gonna mention hoe they eat and shiz, you should know how to eat, if you don't just google it...)

Throughout the whole dinner Ben was telling me some funny stories.

"Hey Alex"
I turned around and saw Jai, I stood up and gave him a hug
"Hey Jai, what are you doing here."
"I could ask you the same thing" he laughed "Im here on a date with Jessica" "aww, well I'm here with Ben" Jai looked over y shoulder and glared at Ben. Yeah I forgot to mention, they don't like each other, but I have no idea why. (A/N: you will find out later do not worry young child).
"Okay you have said hi now you can go" Ben said rudely.
"Ben don't be rude" I said
"Nah I should go Alex, hopefully I'll see you tonight. "
"Yeah you will bye Jai"
After that he walked off.
Ben paid for the dinner after us two arguing per who should pay. I know cliche.
We were now outside my door
"So I guess I should go now"
"You can come in if you want you know"
"Nah I can't, I have to be somewhere. I've had a really good time tonight"
"So have I"
He placed his hands on my hips and I wrapped mine around the back of his neck playing with his hair.
"Erm ew"
We quickly jumped away from each other
"Oh piss off Luke, what do you even want?"
"Erm Jai wants to know when you're coming round."
"I'll be there in five just give me a second okay. I guess I'll see you later then Ben."
"Er yeah bye." He hugged me goodbye and left in his car. I turned and saw Luke was still here. I rolled my eyes opening the door. Stepping in my house. Swinging the door so it could hopefully close. Huh I didn't hear a slam. I turned around and Luke was following me. Oh wow. I rolled my eyes and walked off up he stairs. This should be fun. Not.

3 votes for next chapter

I wrote this in class #badman

IG; loving.Kiana

Twitter:bizzlebrownies

Byeeeee💕