Chapter Thirty Three

Last chapter wasn't really then end😏 don't hate meeeeeee

But this is really the end like it SERIOUSLY Is the end. I will be posting an epilogue shortly. And I will also be asking at the end if the epilogue if you would like a sequel or not.

This book will be edited.

Love yous and THANKYOU for 18k💖.

Alex's POV

As soon as Luke called me I rushed over to the prison, I was wearing grey superdry track suit bottoms and Luke's Mickey Mouse jumper. For the last couple of weeks I was wearing Luke's clothes, I missed him so much, just everything, just having his smell on his clothes made me feel safe.

I didn't give two fucks on what I looked like, Luke needed me, I knew he was upset, and I knew he needed me.

I couldn't drive yet so I took the train.

About half an hour later I was at the prison, the guard have me a key to a locker to put my phone, purse etc in their. After that was done the guard searched me to check if I had anything dangerous on me.

After I was searched I legged it to Luke's table, I saw him, his head was down and I saw a tear dropping on his lap.

I ran over to him, as soon as he saw me there was a smile plastered on his face. He got up and I ran into his arms, he then kissed me for about thirty seconds. Oh how I have missed his lips on mine. I knew we were probably getting death glares from the security guards but I didn't care. But normally they would come and stop is from making any contact with each other. Hmm maybe they're having a good day.

Luke rested his forehead on mine, staring into my eyes, his cheeks were tear stained. New tears were staring to drop and I couldn't help but wipe the tears away with my thumb. "I've missed you so much" he whispered. I giggled, blushing "its only been three day Luke" "every minute I'm away from you it feels like a whole year" he said causing me to blush even more.

Luke the wrapped his arms around my waist as my hands made their way over to the back of his neck. His head was nuzzled in my neck as he placed soft butterfly kisses on my neck causing me to giggle. "I love you so damn much" Luke mumbled. Thank god he can't see my face right now, I probably look like a tomato. "You smell so nice." He said. "And you look so fucking beautiful in my clothes."

He squeezed me one last time before pecking my lips, each time saying 'I love you'

Moments later we sat down, my hands in Luke's on the table. I looked at him, he looked as if he hasn't had any sleep at all, his hair was getting longer, it was more curlier now as well. I always preferred his hair curly. It looks as if he hasn't shaved for a couple of days as he had a bit of stubble on his face.

My thoughts were then interrupted by Luke calling me name waving his hand in front of my face "Al?" I blinked a couple of times giggling. "Yeah" "I-I h-have somet-thing to t-tell you" he stuttered. I knew it was something serious. "What's wrong Luke?" I asked concerned.

"I lied" "about what?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows in confusion. "I ran over the girl" he said looking down. "W-what? No you didn't Luke." "I-I did." "Look me in they eyes. Look me in the eyes and tell me you did it." He looking up, staring into my eyes whilst I stared into his. Here were tears forming in his eyes and before I knew it there were tears forming in mine too. "I ran over the girl Alex"

"The day that girl got run over I-I was-" he said not finishing his sentence. "You were what?" I asked sternly. "I was high. I was in that abandoned strip club, I was coming home in a car. I couldn't be fucked to walk so I stole a car near by and drove home way past the speeding limit. I didn't mean to Al. I really didn't mean to but seconds later I hit something. I did run out of the car to check if she was alive or not, I checked her pulse and I could feel a beat. But I ran. I ran away. I knew I was going to get in trouble so I wiped all the evidence away but I didn't know that there were witnesses. I was too high to care. I'm so sorry Al please don't hate me"