Chapter Twenty

Before I start just a quick long note (it was copied and pasted from the part before this chapter)

Okay so I couldn't wait any longer and I dunno when I will update next.

First I would like to say THANKYOU for the 3.9k reads this is crazy considering just last week it was 2k and OMG 200 votes this is incredible THANKYOU so much ily❤️

And OMG when beau fell off that surfboard first I thought he was lying then he didn't even freaking move like WTAF😂😂😂 for those of you who didn't know he was lying

Okay so basically on the 5th September I will be meeting the boys and I was scrolling through my newsfeed on INSTA and realised there were so many people who have drawn pictures of the boys and wanted them to see it so it gave me an idea.

Basically if you have drawn any pictures if the boys at all send them to me on INSTA @shannen_hayre and also leave your twitter name. You don't have to follow me, I think, my account on private so I dunno if you can or not just send it and if I haven't liked the photo after a day then it means I haven't read it cause I never received it. But I doubt that will happen so send me all pictures you have drawn of the boys and I will print them out and put them in the book thing (I'm not really good at describing😂😂😂) with your INSTA name and your twitter name.

If you can't draw don't worry write a message to the boys and send it to me and I will also put that in the book also leaving your twitter names and your INSTA names.

And one final thing- I was gonna say comment in here but most of yous probably don't have wattpad- oh god this is tricky. Since its to do with twitter DM me on @LewksSassySlut . Okay I will also give the boys your twitter names, I dunno about Instagram names though, I could give insta names to beau since he follows everyone, I'm sure Daniel will follow a load of people. Okay anyways DM me on twitter so I know your twitter names and also DM who you need a follow from so it makes it easier for the boys for example mines @lewkssassyslut and I need Daniel, beau, Luke, james, Jai, janoskians follow. I'll then make a list for each of the boys with your twitter names. So yeah DM me on twitter with the twitter name you want me to give to the boys and then DM saying who you need to follow you.

Also if one of your friends or friends friend needs a follow from the boys tell me who and who they need a follow from too. Also tell your friends about the drawing thing especially if they have amazing drawing of the janoskians and also the message thing.

You guys are the first-well second(I've told two people) to know about this❤️ I will be telling people on twitter and INSTA next week❤️.

If this doesn't make sense just DM me on twitter or INSTA.

Ily all❤️new chapter coming soon💕

~

Mexico was amazing, we arrived back just a couple of days ago. Me and Luke are doing okay as friends and I haven't heard from Ben for a while now.

I was unpacking my clothes because I want that much bothered to do it yesterday.

As I was unpacking I got a text from Ben.

From Ben

He Alex, can I see you please? Text back whatever time you can meet? Xx

Wow he's never this nice when he texts me. There is obviously something strange happening.

To Ben

Yeah sure, I'll be at your in about half an hour, in just unpacking x

I couldn't be bothered to finish unpacking, I'll just make my mum do it.