Chapter Twenty Five

Thankyou for all the lovely comments, it won't even let me comment back 😩 but ily all and THANKYOU for the reads and the votes 💖 I hope you have a nice day💖

I hope you all enjoy this chapter💖

Recap;

"You will think I'm crazy." "And why would I think you're crazy"

"because I think I'm falling for you"

~

"W-wha-what" I said shakily.

"I'm falling for you Al, I don't understand why and I don't understand how but I'm falling for you, I tried, I tried so much to push these feelings away because I know that I would only hurt you, but I can't any more Al. I need you. I need you so much. You don't even understand. I thought that I would never understand how to love someone, I thought it would be hard to love someone but with you it seems easy. You make everything easier Al. I know you might no or may never feel the way I do but I have to get it out. You have to know how much I love you. Alexandra Rose I'm in love with you."

I stood there in shock. What am I supposed to say. So many questions were racing inside my head. Do I feel the same way? How could he even love me? Is he even telling the truth? What do I do?

He was looking into my eyes, searching for an answer but I showed no emotion whatsoever.

The only thing I could think of doing was to run away. So that's what I did. I dropped all my stuff to the floor and ran, leaving Luke sitting there disappointed. Running through the corridors to the exist out of the school.

I ran all the way home and locked my self into my room, sitting down back against the door with my head in my hands. Mum wasn't home as she was at work.

'How could he love me?' Was all I was thinking. I have no idea what to do. He just confessed his love to me and I don't even feel the same way as him. I like him but like is something completely different to love. I wanted to tell him I loved him but I couldn't lie to him.

Luke's POV.

She just ran. She just ran off, leaving her bag behind.

Why the fuck did I have to confess my love to her for?

I always fuck everything up.

With that I picked up her bag and made my way to the exist of the school. No teachers would notice as there are lessons going on.

I walked all the way over to her house with a frown on my face thinking about what to tell her. So far I have come up with nothing. Nothing at all.

I sighed as I reached her front door.

I was debating whether or not I should give her bag to Jai or beau so they could give it to her and it would spare my embarrassment. But I knew I had to be a man about this. I sighed yet again counting down from three then knocking on her door.

A couple of seconds later I heard some shuffling going on, sounding like someone unlocking the door. The door opened and revealed Al, she looked stressed out. Did I do this to her?

She wasn't shocked to see me, she looked as if she was expecting me. Or she probably knew it was me by looking out of the window.

She moved to one side gesturing for me to enter the house and with that I obliged.

She started to walk upstairs and I began to follow her to her room.

She say on the floor with her legs crossed and her back leaning against the bed.

I shut her door and joined her mimicking her position next to her.

It was silent for the first five minutes, I guess I should start the talking.

"Erm you left your bag back at school I just thought I should erm drop it off" I said. "Thanks" she said.

"Look I just wanted to say I'm sorry I kno" "what do you have to be sorry for? You didn't do anything wrong" she said now facing me.

"I shouldn't have told you I love you." "Its fine Luke." I grabbed her hands in mine and intertwined them. "I just want you to know that I wasn't lying. None of it was a lie. I'm sorry I told you though, especially since you don't feel the same way. I feel like I have just pushed you away."

"Luke you have no idea how much I wanted to tell you that I love you but I couldn't, I couldn't lie to you. You didn't push me away, I was just shocked. But you have to know that I don't feel the same way about you. I know for sure that I like you, and when I mean like you I mean more than friends of course. I love you but not in that way. But I can tell you that I like you and I have for a long time now, hopefully one day I can love you just like you love me"

"Why do you have to be so perfect?" I said with my forehead against hers.

She blushed at my words looking down. I lifted her head up with my thumb and index finger ever so gently, looking into her eyes. "Just so you know I will tell you everyday that I love you, and one day I hope I can hear the response that I have been desiring to hear. I do love you Al and I will do the best I can to make you feel the same way"

She smiled. I leaned in slowly and she met me half way, our lips were moving in sync.

Alex's POV.

We both pulled away at the same time as we needed to breath. "I want you to be mine" he said.

"What?" I said making sure I heard correctly.

"Alexandra Rose I want you to be my girlfriend"

As soon as those words came out I crashed my lips onto his.

He pulled away chuckling a bit "I take that as a yes" he said. "You didn't even have to ask" I said continuing the kiss with him straddling me.