Chapter Thirteen

I walked out the library into the corridors, it was packed full of students. I was on my way to class, thinking about what had just happened, smiling because of the memory.

My thoughts were then interrupted by an arm slinging around my shoulder and a horrid voice "Hey babe" FUCK. I forgot all about him. He's gonna fucking kill me. I faked a smile and said "hey" "so where you going" "to class" "how about we skip class?" Ha. Fuck no. I know what he wants to do. He wants to fucking take me to his weed gang friends and make me take drugs. Erm fuck no. He asked me to skip class with him last time and took me to his drug gang, they tried to get me to do drugs so I ran for it. He found me and fucking burt my arms. My whole body is fucking full of scars from him. "I can't darling, I have a maths test" "too bad" he grabbed my arm, trying to drag me out of the school.

By now the corridors were empty and everyone was in class. No one could save me. I yanked my arm back. He snapped, gave me that look where it tells you 'you better do what I say bitch or I will stab yo mutha fuckin feet'. I was scared. "What the fuck did you just say to me bitch." "I said no. I don't wanna go." He raised his hand read to slap my face. I flinched, ready for him to hit me....what? I opened my eyes. He was on the fucking ground with a bloody nose.

I broke down and fell to the floor and started crying. I looked up towards my saviour...it was Luke (A/N:too predictable I know, I was gonna say Beau or JYE 😏 if you want it to be them just comment and I'll change the story... Anyways...) He crouched down, to my level and wrapped his muscular arms around me, I cried into his shoulder, he was shhing me, telling me that everything was gonna be alright. He then pulled away and wiped my tears. "Shhh don't cry, it's okay, your safe now" he said once again, with his arms wrapped around me. I felt so safe in his arms. "T-t-thank y-you" I squeezed him into the hug, never wanting to let go. "It's okay, let's go home, he'll wake up soon and you don't deserve to be hassled again" he stood up and gestured his hand towards me, I grabbed hold of his hand and he helped me up. We then walked out of the school (A/N don't ask how okay. I dunno. Maybe they got Harry potter invisibility cloak and snuck past everyone) hand in hand, out hands fit perfectly together, like two jigsaw puzzles, his hand was so warm and so soft.

After the 15 minutes, with us listening to Elvis on his iPod, we finally arrived at our door steps. I took the earphone out of my ear and handed it to him. "Erm well I'll see you tomorrow" I said, almost in a whisper. "Don't be silly, come to mine, mums not home so we can basically do whatever shit we want, not like we don't do it anyways" he said, I stated into his eyes, they looked so full of hope. "Okay" I smiled and we walked towards his door.

I went to his room as Luke said I fm could get changed and borrow his clothes. I started to undress, leaving me in my underwear, I then started to put on the clothes Luke gave me, starting with his trackies,I was just finished pulling them up when he walked through the door. He looked at me wide eyes. "FUCK ALEX IM SO SOR- what are those marks all over you body." He said walking towards me. I turned away, ashamed of them, scared he would just judge me. "You can trust me" his whispered. I turned towards him, he lifted up my arm examining the burn marks on my skin. "Did he do this to you?" he asked me. I nodded. He jaw clenched. I'm guessing he was angry. His eyes then softened. "You don't deserve this" he spoke and gently raised my arm towards his lips, he then kissed the scars on my arm. "I'm so sorry" "you have nothing to be sorry for, its not you fault" I said holding his hand, rubbing my thumb against his skin.

After a few seconds of silence I blushed, realising I was topless In just MA bra. I looked down and turned away from him, embarrassed about the way I look, ashamed of how ugly and disgusting I looked, I know I said I went gym as much I can and I do but Ben told me and made me feel worthless. Luke grabbed my arm, pulled me toward him and lifted my head up with his thumb and index finger under my chin, making me stare into his gorgeous eyes. "Don't be embarrassed or feel ashamed. You're beautiful the way you are" I looked down away from him, my cheeks were burning even more. Oh fuckedy fuck fuck. He raised my head up again "I'm being serious. Words cannot describe how fucking beautiful you are, if I could, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes just so you could see how beautiful you really are. You the most beautifulist girl I've ever met. You're my definition of perfect."

There were tears forming in my eyes. "Why are you crying? Did I do something wrong?" He said, his voice sounding worried full of panic. I giggled "no. It's just no ones ever said anything like that to me before." "Well other people are too stupid to see beauty, why would you rather see hoes looking like umpa lumpas, when you could be with the beautifulist girl on the planet."

We were now staring into each others eyes, getting lost, it was like I was in a whole entire universe. Before we new it our lips were getting closer and closer together, and then BAM... Fireworks.

"HEY FUCKTARDS WERE HOME" we pulled away sighing the laughing. I went to put on Luke's Mickey Mouse jumper after realising I still wasn't fully dressed. Jai came in "so what did you fucktards do today?" "Nothing" me and Luke said in unison, looking at each other and slightly giggling to ourselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to post again cause I'm hungry.

Sorry if chapter is crap. I'm hungry. Its 3am OOOOOO

Also I just realised how short the fucking chapter are like WTAF. I promise the next chapter will be long. But hey at least I'm updating as often as I can like I updated last night and today so yeah.

I'm posting my new LUKE story today yay me. This story will not be on hold don't worry😂😂
I spent all night watching elvis films. I'm so sad😂😂but he's king so.

OMG I just realised I wrote the last chapter as thirteen instead of twelve. Soz I have the laptop syndrome😂😂 OMG tho I am acc sorry 💕

Anyways have a good day night or afternoon. Love yous💕❤️