Chapter Twenty Seven

This book will end soon😩 there will be another 5-10 chapters but still. I know how I want everything to end and I'm excited FNDJDJSJDJ.

thank you all for 13k its unbelievable. THANKYOU so much💖

Can you all please read my DANIEL fan fic. More chapters will be posted after this story has finished. I love all your comments and that you all for voting. I'm glad you all like this story💖

Next chapter will be winter formal.

I hope you like this chapter and I hope you have a good day.

I was meant to be revising for my English classics SPANISH and chemistry exam but instead I decided to do this cause I be bored of revising. Wish me luck😂😂😏IMMA fail might as well become a drug dealer.

I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY💖

I woke up with my phone buzzing as I left it on vibrate.

Its been about a week since Luke asked about the date.

I looked at the time on my clock and it read 11AM. Wow its early. To those who say its not well fuck you.

I read the name on my iPhone to see who was waking me up so early. It was Luke. A smile was the spread across my face. I couldn't help it.

I realised that my phone would probably stop ringing in just a few seconds so I quickly picked up and place the phone on my ear.

"Hello" I croaked. My voice sounded disgusting, can you blame me its the morning. "Wow fuck your voice so-" I cut him off my saying "disgusting?" "Well I was going to go with sexy" "very funny." I said bluntly. "I was just being honest." "So Mr. Brooks what was the purpose of your call?" I asked. "You love me calling you don't lie." "OH MY GOD LUKE BROOKS IS CALLING ME YAYA OR IS IT JYE EITHER WAY ONE OF THE BROOKSY BOY WANTS ME YAYA" I screamed into the phone pretending to fangirl over him just like his hoes at school used to do. "Don't do that again" he cringed causing me to laugh. "So?" I questioned. "Today?" He said. "What about today?" I asked but then it hit me he was on about the date. "Oh if you've forgotten its fine I underst-" he said sounding upset but I interrupted him "I didn't forget Brooks I'm just hopeless in the morning, you should know that. Of course I didn't forget." As soon as I said those words I swear I could hear a massive smile splattered across his face. "Erm I'll pick you up at...8?" "8 is fine" "so...." "So...." I said mimicking his words. "I'll see you tonight." "Yeppy" "yeppy?" "Yes yeppy" "god what have I gotten myself into" he said chuckling after. "Shut up Luke you love me" as soon as I said that I soon regretted knowing that it would know be awkward as I totally forgot. "So I'll see you tonight. Yeah bye." He said so fast hanging up that I couldn't even apologise and say bye.

I sighed getting up out of bed walking over to my wardrobe. Seeing as it was only 11 I had a few hours to kill so I put on some shorts and a jumper going downstairs to make popcorn. Whilst the popcorn was heating up I went to pick out a movie. I went with Texas chainsaw and as soon as the popcorn was ready there was a knock on the door.

I sighed turning back around walking towards my front door looking out the window to see two faggots. I opened the door, regretting after as they pushed me away entering MY HOUSE and jumping onto MY SOFA with their feet on MY TABLE. Does that only annoy me?

I sighed yet again closing the door making my way over to the living room pushing Daniel's and beau's feet of my table then stood in front of the TV blocking their view so that they couldn't see.

"Can you move?" Beau said. I see he managed to get the popcorn out of the microwave seeing as when he talked his mouth was full of it.

"One can you talk without food in your mouth and two can you get out" I whined. "Why?" Beau whined. "We just wanna spend time with our bestie" Daniel said. Well I wanna spend time alone. "EW" "shut the fuck up and get out" "pweseeee" Daniel said doing the puppy face thing. I looked away from him not giving in but he then walked over to me following wherever my fave was moving.