Chapter Twenty Three

Updating because I love you all for the 6.2k reads THANKYOU so much ily all💖 VMAS are on now can't wait for aria performance she's been nominated for three awards and the god EMINEM has been nominated for seven DJDJSJSJSJSJSJ have a good day💖

This chapter is one of the best ones I've written that's my favourite probably written 💖

Me and Luke were just hanging out at lunch in the library, I just came here to get a book for my project but he insisted that he would come here promising that he wouldn't make one noise. He obviously lied. The librarian has come over to us about three times, the last time she threatened to kick us out.

"So who are you going with to the formal then?" Luke asked loudly causing me to sh him.

"Sorry" he chuckled. "Anyways yeah who are you going with?" He said lowering his voice.

"No one" "oh what about Ben?" "We broke up, we just decided to be friends." "You're gonna be friends with that dick head again?" He said loudly. I shushed him again. "Yeah why?" "He hurt you Alex." "You hurt me and I'm friends with you" "yeah bu-" "but you can't decide who I can and who I cannot be friends with" "okay okay" he said lifting his hands in surrender.

"So who are you going with?" I asked. "Why?" He smirked. "Well you asked me and I thought it was polite to ask back" "oh...erm...no one" "what about your hoes." "Alex they are human beings" he gasped jokingly. I just chuckled. "So who do you wanna go with" "no one really, I might not even go" "and why is that miss Rose" "I'd rather stay at home watching law and order that's why." I chucked. "Also I said might meaning if someone asked me that was willing to change my mind then I'd go." "Ah okay"

"So what would make you say yes" "hmm I dunno, if someone would sing me my favourite song, preferably by the king elvis of course, one of his classic love songs with a a freaking wholenut bar and red roses and then after we'd watch Lilo and stitch. If someone asked me like that I would most definitely say yes" "you miss are a complicated person you know" "BITCH YOU LOVE ME" I screamed and we both started laughing.

"EXCUE ME you two are making to much noise please leave the library quietly." The librarian said "Yeah yeah were going" Luke said dragging me out by my hand.

~

Luke's POV.

It was now after school about 4pm I had everything prepared and now I'm a nervous shit.

Alex's POV.

I made my way over to Luke's house. I was wearing a jumper and shorts cause Sweg. I opened his door, didn't knock because were all basically family.

"Hey Alex" beau greeted me "hiya beau how are you?" "I'm good you?" "Great" "aha nice to know, now not to be rude or anything luke called me over is he home" "yeah he's upstairs in his room" he said winking. Why is he winking? "Well I'm going out now you two are home alone for the next couple of hours till mum comes bye." He said winking again. Why the fuck is he again? Does he have a freaking twitch or something?

I walked up stairs up to Luke and Jai's room. I knocked on his door. "Who is it?" "It's me Alex." "Oh erm come in" I walked in and saw Luke sitting on his bed with his guitar. He was probably practicing. He's really good at the guitar, I sometimes hear him when I'm in my room considering our windows are opposite each other.

"You said you wanted to see me?" "Erm yeah sit down" he said patting a space next to him on the bed. "Erm I didn't know how to ask you so I decided to ask you how you would want me to ask you" I furrowed my eye brows in confusion. "Oh fuck that was confusing. I'm sorry. Oh god I'm so nervous I'm just gonna start. Please don't interrupt until I finish everything." I nodded. Why was he nervous?

He then started playing his guitar. (A/n:listen to elvis presely can't help falling in love acoustic version or something. It you can't find it just listen to the normal version it'll sound the same I think. I haven't researched on acoustic version so don't trust me okay😂😂😂)

Wait what? Is he- no- Oh god he is. I was about to interrupt but then I remembered that I said I wouldn't. He then started to sing.

"Wise men say only fools rush in

but I can't help falling in love with you

Shall I stay

would it be a sin

If I can't help falling in love with you

"Like a river flows surely to the sea

Darling so it goes

some things are meant to be

take my hand, take my whole life too

for I can't help falling in love with you

"Like a river flows surely to the sea

Darling so it goes

some things are meant to be

take my hand, take my whole life too

for I can't help falling in love with you

for I can't help falling in love with you"

His voice is incredible oh god. I'm freaking speechless. What is even going on?

"Erm so Alex, would you like to go to formal with me?" he asked. I'm still in shock. Oh god. He's looks worried because I haven't replied. "I would love to Luke" a look of relief was wiped on his face.

"Erm I also got these for you" he said handing me a rose and a massive wholenut bar. "I know you said you wanted a whole bunch of roses but I could only get one. I don't even know how the shop runs out of roses but it was like last minute I guess I'm really sorry but I thought the maasive wholenut would make up for it all oh god its probably so stu-" "LUKE" I said shutting him up. "I absolutely love it, thank you, this is the best thing and the most nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. Thank you" I said kissing his cheek. He blushed causing me to blush too.

"Erm so I also found this Lilo and stitch DVD from when we were little when we used to watch it all the time because it was your favourite well I guess it still is" he chuckled nervously.

He put the disk in (a/n: I almost wrote dick WTAF.) his laptop and he laid down on his bed. I laid down too next to him resting my head on his chest. His heart was racing so freaking fast like a freaking horse race. Did I make him feel like this? Nah I couldn't.

It was near the end of the film and I was falling asleep but trying to stay away. Luke noticed and he said "it's okay Alex. You can fall asleep. I'll go sleep on the couch." "No Luke stay" I said sleepily. "Are you sure?" "He asked. "100.01% sure" I said causing him to chuckle. "Okay goodnight" he said kissing the top of my head. "Goodnight Luke and thankyou for today Luke, it was the greatest. I absolutely loved it." "Anything for you beautiful." He said mumbling the 'beautiful' was I meant to hear that? He wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep while the credits of Lilo and sitch were rolling and you could faintly hear elvis' singing. What a perfect ending to a perfect day.