Chapter Four

So now it was about 5pm, yeah I know time goes fast. By now I was at home, just chilling, watching law and order:SUV (great show btw) I decided it was time to get ready.

I went and had a shower and stuff...yeah I don't think I need to explain how to have a shower so...

I got out, wrapped my hair and body in a towel, dried my hair with the hair dryer and started getting ready. I looked through my wardrobe trying to find a decent dress. This black one stood out, I loved this dress, it fit perfectly when I last wore it. I put the dress on, it was strapless and ended half way down my thigh. (A/N: use your imagination) I didn't put any make up on cause like I said before I dunno anything about makeup (A/N: this is 200% true btw) I put on some heals and walked downstairs. It was now 8:46 they should be here in about half an hour, might as well watch some law and order.

About half an hour later there was a knock on the door. I opened it and saw the faggot. He turned around and his jaw dropped.

"What" I asked.
"Y-y-y-yo-you" he stuttered.
"I-I-I-I-I" I mimicked his stutter whilst laughing.
He snapped back into reality and shock his head.
"You look disgusting."
"Whatever Brooks"
I left a note by the door saying I'm staying round the Brooks' again, walking out locking the door. I walked towards the car, Brooks following behind me, I had a feeling he was staring at my ass. Not even gonna lie, I was in good shape, I go for a run and work out as much as I can.
I stepped into the car, because there was six of us I had to sit on someone's lap, I sat on Jai's lap.

Throughout the whole car ride I was playing on Jai's phone, tweeting and playing the weed firm game😏, I was on level 5 already and got rid of the gangsters😎. About half an hour later we pulled up in front of some big ass house. The music was loud. When I say loud I mean loud.
We walked in Jai and Skip walking beside me. Eugh you could smell the weed just by walking towards the entrance of the house.

We stepped in and the first thing I searched for was the alcohol. Looking around people were drinking and grinding against each other. Ew how could you drink other people's drinks. I dragged Skip with me "COME ON SKIP I NEED ALCOHOL" I shouted over the music.
We reached the kitchen and I picked up 2 bottles of beer, opening one for me and the other for Skip. My favourite song by Justin Bieber, confident came o n(A/N:I can't think of a good song so yeah...) . I dragged Skip to where everyone was dancing and put both our beers on the counter.

We were now dancing together. The whole way Skip keeps pulling funny faces and I was just laughing. Skip always makes me laugh which is why I love him. Not like that.

Skip left me so I was just dancing by myself. I wasn't drunk yet. I only had one drink. About a couple of minutes after, one of my good friends Ben walks towards me saying hi. We say down talking for a couple of minutes until he said something which really shocked me.
"Alex, I really like you"
"I really like you too Ben"
"No Alex, I mean I really really like you, if you get what I mean"
I just sat there, he was waiting for me to say something. Was he being serious? I knew he wasn't drunk, he only just arrived. I took a deep breath.
"I really like you too Ben"
He smiled, aww.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Sure" I smiled.
"Well I've liked you for like a really long time now, I've always been too scared to ask you this but would you like to go out some time?" He asked looking down.
"Sure, if love to" I smiled. He looked up and all I could see was the biggest grin on his face.
"I'll text you the details then yeah"
"Sure, I can't wait"
"So wanna dance?" He asked.
"Sure" we got up and started dancing for about half an hour.
"I gotta be going now, but I'll see you later yeah" he said.
"Okay see ya, remember to text me" I winked.
He kissed my cheek and I started blushing. He then left and I placed my hand on my cheek from where he just kissed me a couple of seconds ago whilst smiling. I walked back to the group and saw that try we're all drunk apart from Beau.
"I hate how they all get drunk I front of me, it's no fair, next time Daniel can drive us" Beau said and the pouted.
"AWWW is Beau bear upset." I laughed.
"Yes"
I laughed again.
I checked my phone. Wow it was 2am. "Hey Beau shall we leave now I mean it's 2am and I'm tired and these guys look tired as well, we don't want them crashing here" I laughed.
"Yeah sure. OI FAGGOTS COME ON WE'RE LEAVING" he shouted.

About 10 minutes later we were all in the car, James and Daniel got some, if you know what I mean, if you don't you're probably a 12 year old, it was just me, Jai, Beau and Luke. I was I the middle between the twins because Jai didn't look so good. Luke was knocked out so I let him be. About five minutes into the drive home I nodded off.

~

"OI slut"
"SLUT WAKE UP"
I shot my eyes open and the first thing I see is that poop face.
"We are here now get up and please never ever in you life rest your head against my shoulder." I rolled my eyes and walked out.

When I got inside their house I got changed for bed and when into the twins room. Jai was knocks spit on the bottom bunk so I just climbed on top and when to sleep. About five minutes later I was woken up by someone moving around in the bed I was sleeping in. I was really too tired to care, it was probably Jai anyways. He put his arm around me and pulled me close to him. The back of my head resting on his chest.

3 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER

Icba to update anymore.
Next chapter after 3 votes.
If no one votes I guess no chapter😂😂
Sorry if its boring. My first fanfic. Hopefully my writing crap will be better en el futuro. That's Spanish for in the future. I think.

Okaybyeeeee💕

IG; loving.Kiana

Twitter:bizzlebrownies