Chapter 9. 'The proposal'

Siddharth's POV

The moment I saw her, my heart stopped beating for minutes.
DAMN! she was looking gorgeous.

I had never seen a beautiful woman like her before. She had the definition of every beautiful thing changed for me, it was her I was using to compare with everything.

She was wearing a dark blue colour lehenga, dark  in colour just like mine-just like her sister said.

Ayusha is the best!

But Anusha, was hitting the colour better than me.

(Anusha's engagement dress)

The moment our eyes met, I felt my heart beating inside my chest once again, with a loud thump everything fell back to its place.
All her feelings got transferred into me. That mere eye contact acted as a conductor to transfer her feelings to me. She was nervous and so was I.

DAMN!

It was confirmed I was deeply in love. I will be a goner it was written.

Since from the first day I saw her, in the elevator, I was so in love with her, but I didn't realise it at moment.

The day we were at the party, I was holding her all the time close to me because something inside me was saying to never leave her side. The moment we danced holding each other confirmed that we were meant to be.

What if she doesn't feel the same way?

Then I'll make her fall for me too-soon.

I was someone who never let slip easily but with her I did. I don't know who to blame.
I lost yet I was happy, I lost to something I was gaining with both hands. Hell, I don't even remember what I was ever looking for.

And today watching her coming towards me on the stage, made my feelings more strong.

I WANTED THIS WOMAN FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

I wanted to spend each and every moment of my life with her. I wanted myself to wake up next to her, I wanted to hug her tight, kiss her, hold her in my arms for the rest of my life.

To do everything to make her happy. I wanted to give her anything she ask, to cherish her forever.

I wasn't even aware what was I doing until her hand slipped into mine.

Holding my hand she climbed up to stand beside me.
We posed for a few photographs and than we exchanged our rings. The ring I bought for her was now looking classic than before.