Chapter 50 ' disappointment'

Siddharth’s POV

Words are never enough, when it comes to describe my love for her. I love her like she is my life like she is my everything.

She is that blow of wind I was looking for to fleet me off my god damn feet.

I always found myself drowning in her ocean and the thing to be worried about is I don’t want to come back either.

Whenever I’m close to her, whenever I touch her, hug her or even kiss her, I wait for her to say those words, I’m literally begging for it now I never fail to confess what I feel expecting in hope that she’ll reciprocate this time but she never did.

And I’m all done with it.

Leaving me in disappointment is her old attitude and it’s getting on me now. I show her how much I want her, how much I need her and its evident to her what she’s doing to me.

God! She knows it all too well.

Her eyes and her body screams to be touched, to be kissed I want to feel her skin all over mine but I always refrain myself, I always forbear my manly needs, it’s too difficult to stop but I always do.

I don’t get it what is stopping her now?

Why she is not realizing her love for me?

Why she’s so stubborn? Or is she blind?

May be she don’t want to see herself falling for me!

But why?

She is jealous whenever I’m with someone else. Her face is all red and she start fuming with jealousy. Jealousy is an emotion which is only felt when you see someone or something belonging to you with someone else. And it is visible on her face all the time whenever I’m with someone else.

She does everything to make me happy, cooks for me, for my family and for my friends. She knows my likes and dislikes. She knows me too well, knows my every unsaid wish, my every unspoken word.

She plays with me giggles-laughs with me. Then what is wrong with accepting her feelings.

In past few days everything between us changed, everything turned beautiful it’s like she has accepted my love for her and she has started responding to me.

Her whole body melts under my simple touch and I love that, I feel proud on myself that I have this impact on her. Her body responds to me, allows me to worship her, she is giving all those signs I was dying to see.

She is giving me all the signals that she is ready to take this relation ahead but I have something else in my mind which she is completely oblivious of  because of her own stubbornness, her own blindness to be more precise.

She knows me too well, better than my own Mom better than Bebe. Most of the time she claims me like her belonging like her possession and then in  snap of my own finger looks distant.

Whenever we are alone  she behaves confident although she is still shy but this shyness is different. This shyness is due to her emotions for me. 

It’s frustrating me now, I’m tired of trying. For once I want her to show some affection towards me too, I want her to show me what she is craving for.

I want her to realize whatever she is feeling is love. I want her to make a bold move just not to hesitate anymore.

I wanted her to feel special, I wanted to show her what true love is what exactly it feels like. How perfect it is when you have someone for you. I was desperate to change her definition of love and somewhat….

.........fuck! not somewhat I've completely succeeded in that, she has accepted everything I showed her but why she is not showing the only thing I’m dying for.

The admiration and love is visible in her eyes, not only to me but to people around us as well then whats up with her to understand it by herself.?

I want her. I can’t wait any longer now.

But I had enough!

We are back in our apartment. Sleeping on our bed, it’s past midnight she is sleeping beside me. Using my arm like her pillow.

Since the day we got married I turned to be her pillow and I’m not complaining.

It's the amazing part of my life..  I'm proud to be her pillow!

I looked at her angelic features.

Everytime I looked at her sleeping face, she seems so beautiful so fragile so innocent. I raised my hand to rub her cheek with my thumb.

She’s so smooth, so creamy, so flawless. I can’t control myself but lean over and placed a kiss on her cheek gently promising her that I’m doing all this for us.

Her smell is intoxicating, like lavenders with her feminine smell. I didn’t realize how much I liked it and how much I craved for more.

I touched a loose strand of her hair, rubbing it between my thumb and index finger. Her silky smooth hair mixed with her floral scent.

I groaned. One more try Siddharth don’t give up on her so easily. Just once more. My heart reminded me.

But my mind is all fucked up.

He won’t allow me to try again. You had enough now it’s time for her to make a move. If she loves you then she’ll take a step.

It’s her call now!

Ugh….

I’ll make her to take a step. I’ll do anything to make her do that.

She wants to fight right? Then I’ll show her the real Siddharth khanna! The arrogant one of which I’m famous for. The one the world is aware of.

Once again with these thoughts in my head I drifted back to sleep with her in my arms.

“I’m tired of being a poet,
For once I want to a poem.”

………………………..

This is the shortest chapter ever but.... It was necessary so wait for whats coming next.

The story is taking a new phase, a complete 360 turn, let's see what happens.

_LIKE_COMMENT_SHARE_