Chapter. 67. 'Surprises'

'I have found my peace in your soul,
your body is just the home
where I recide'

___________

Anusha's POV

Beam of sunlight light wake me up the next morning after that beautiful night.

The night I said all those words that were in my mind from past few days and were in my heart from past long months.

I'm feeling like I'm on the ninth cloud, I love him and I said it to him. Though he knew that already but he wanted me to confess.  I can't express how much happy I'm right now.

Thinking about last night, smiling like a lunatic I turned and was encountered with a already wide-awake Siddharth in front of me. I smiled wider looking at him, raised my hand freely to brush free strands of his hair falling on his forehead.

Trailing my fingers from his forehead to his cheek I was tracing his face like a map, where I was searching for my favourite place from my top most list. My finger reached his lower lip, the softness and fullness was enough to make me more anxious for them.

Noticing my eagerness he held my wrist and kissed my palm, creating a tingling sensation in my spine.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

He frowned dramatically, "You are such a mood spoiler."

And then the next I know he was on top of me, giving me a full on turn on morning kiss. I gasped when he bit my lower lip playfully seeking for entrance and taking the advantage he deepened the kiss.

The make out session grew hotter, you can literally feel the room on fire!  He started kissing my jaw, then moving down to my throat.

My one hand was resting on the area behind his neck and other gripping on his hair.
He sucked the area behind my ear, which made me moan in pleasure.
I never knew that area is this much sensitive. I felt him smiling due to the sound I'm making.

He started tracing wet kisses down to my neck then to my shoulder blade. I jerked when he bitted near my neck. Smirking he looked up at me and winked.

And went back to continue kissing me, his hands made their way inside my tee and started making delicious circles on the bare skin of my stomach just above my navel.

I'm about to explode!

His sloppy kisses made there way just above  my left breast over the cloth material separating the direct contact, and the moment his hand touched the line below my breast line of my right side I inhaled audibly.

Leaving pepper kisses over the valley he captured my mouth once again for another mind blowing kiss.

I cant take this anylonger!

He pulled back from the kiss, I sucked in a deep breath fulfilling the need of oxygen in my body.

He lied down beside me on bed and hugged me close to him, rested his head on my chest and snuggled closer to me. I blushed biting my lips due to the position we are in but found myself enjoying it.

Well he is responsible for turning me into a snuggle bear!

I raised my hand and started combing his locks with my fingers enjoying the feel of him snuggled this close to my body. After my confession last night, it felt like everything is so pure, so blissful.