Chapter 57. 'waited'

A long chapter for my lovely readers

_________

Anusha’s POV

He left me alone. He left me alone in my misery.

The moment he left the living room I lie down on the couch burying my face in the cushion crying my lungs out.

I was too vulnerable at moment to realize anything. I just continued crying the whole time. The whole night.

I can’t imagine, I caused him this much pain. He was trying really hard for me and here I was completely oblivious to all this.
He was the one who cared for me more than anyone, loved me like a true lover. He understood my each and every unsaid word. I’m really bad, I’m so bad I don’t deserve him.

Here I was enjoying every moment without realizing that he was suffering inside. Because of me.

I cried the whole night without realizing when I fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.

The next morning I woke up, my eyes were swollen from crying the whole night, all the episodes of last night came flashing my mind.

I need to apologize to him.

You need to say sorry to him!

I need to do something!

I started running towards our bedroom without carrying where I'm stepping my foot on.

I was about to turn the knob, to open the door when I realize the door is already open.
I came inside and started looking for him. But he was not there. He must be in the bathroom I thought and knocked on the bathroom door but no one answered.  I opened the bathroom door and he was not there too.

I started panicking. Where is he?

I quickly started searching for him in the whole house while running to each and every room. But he was not there too.

Where are you Siddharth?

I sat down on one of the chair kept in the kitchen and started crying. Where is he?  I think I should call him, I thought and started looking for my phone.

I found my phone on the center table in the living room. I dialed his number.

Waited.

I waited.

But ‘the customer you are trying to call is out of coverage area’ keeps on repeating on the other line.

I sighed deeply. Thinking about where he could go.

“Mom”

I called mom right away. She answered after a long ring.

“Hello,” I said

“Hello........ good morning beta” mom replied her voice groggy

“M-mom”

“ you woke up so early today?” she said. I looked at my phone screen to check the time, it was 5:30 in the morning.

I facepalmed myself. Mom must be sleeping I disturbed her this early.

“I’m sorry mom, I didn’t realize what the time is”

“it’s okay beta. Is everything okay?  You and Bholu? You two are fine na?” she said her voice full of concern for us.

She doesn’t know about Bholu. That means he is not there with her too.