Chapter 37. 'Get her confirmation'

Got lots of reads but few likes...
Plz, guys hit the star if you really found this story worth it........ And follow me on Wattpad...

_______

Siddharth's POV

Its already midnight and Anusha is still in the study room.

When we came back home she was so tired but she still went to study and prepare.

She's too determined I tell you. So determined.

I'm in the living room watching TV but my mind is somewhere else. It's drowned with the thought of the woman preparing herself for her work.

I just can't sit here and watch TV knowing its already past midnight and it will affect her health of she don't sleep now.

The moment I entered the study room I found her sleeping soundly on the couch.

Hugging her knees to her chest, her face was resting on her knees and she has adjusted herself at a corner. Looking so small, so innocent, so fragile like any rough touch you'll end up hurting her.

Her books and notepad kept on the couch beside her, her still ON laptop saying, she slept while working. Air coming in from the window making her hair to flow on her face covering her lips and eyes.

I didn't know how long I stood there looking at the most adorable view in front of my eye.

I couldn't help it, I went near her sat down beside her looking at her face. She was looking like a child, small and fragile. There is something about this girl which is making my feeling for her multiplied by a hundred, every time I'm close to her. I think. There is a correction make it a million.

My shirt completely covered her like a blanket. I smiled looking at her. She was sleeping peacefully and looking absolutely beautiful. It was like she wasn't real and this is all a dream.
Gently, I brushed few strands of hair off her face, watching her sleeping. Her eyes were closed, lips slightly parted. I leaned forward placing a kiss gently over her cheek, so lightly that I'm not sure it even touch her skin.

At that moment my feeling about her intensified. Something in my head or deep inside my heart, clicked into place, like a final piece of the puzzle is now fixed so it's owned the place.
I knew it earlier, that she is my everything. But now I know she is not only my everything she is my damn complete world. She is what I've been longing for.

Whenever we are surrounded by people I have to hold back my feeling in front of them, but when we are alone I have to control myself for her. If she got any idea about what is going in my mind she'll definitely freak out and ran away.

I don't want to rush her into anything, she has drawn a line of control between us but I found myself always crossing it over and over. But I've promised myself that I won't ever go beyond. Never ever until our feeling is mutual until I get her confirmation.

I would do anything to make her confess her feelings for me. She loves me too and I know this, now all it needed her to fix her feelings into words. I would do any possible thing to make her say those words, which I'm dying to listen since that day.
If she didn't love me, then she wouldn't allow me to even touch her, knowing how hardheaded she is.
Her eyes looking into mine searching love inside, noticing me, waiting for me, caring for me and most importantly enjoying me being close to her.

I want to hold her too tight whenever I saw her weak I saw her breaking. My whole body screams to hold her tight until her pain vanishes until she smiles again.
They say to make her laugh and she'll fall for you but they forget to mention that with her every laughter you will fall even harder that there is no way out.

She has kidnapped my heart and he doesn't even want to come back.
There's a saying everything is fair in love and war. Just like that this is our love story in which I need her to fall for me.

And she worth it. She worth all my efforts.

You need your stubbornness for this. Make her believe in your love.

I picked her up gently in my arms, trying not to wake her up and took her to our bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and covered her with the blanket, she adjusted her self on the soft mattress and turned herself to the other side. Lying down beside I slept facing her.

Her hair fanning the pillow, she slightly parted lips, the rise and fall of her chest breathing calmly. She shifted in her sleep and snuggled close to me.

I gasped the moment her body touched mine. Her forehead resting on my chest, I can feel her breath against my t-shirt. Her hand resting on my stomach touching me. Only this mere touch of her is capable enough to make my breathing hitched, the warmth radiating from her made me wrap my arms around her and pull her even closer.

And I did that.

If she was not her in sleep, she would never have done that and I never had an opportunity to hold her close to me where she came close to me by herself, though unconsciously but at least it's not me this time.

I hugged her and took a deep breath inhaling her closeness and slept peacefully.

..............................

Next morning I opened my eyes with rays of sunlight hitting my face.

I groaned and ran my hand to the other side of the bed and found it empty.

Where is she?

Then I heard the sound of the bathroom door opening revealing her.

Drying her wet hair with a towel she stood in front of the dressing table.

She was wearing her formals, a cut sleeves grey colored top and grey pants reaching to her ankles. My eyes rested on her right ankle where she wore the anklet which I gave her.

I smiled sheepishly remembering that day when I hugged her

I smiled sheepishly remembering that day when I hugged her. She fits so perfectly in my arms that I'm craving for that again.

If we are talking about craving then I can't even explain how much I'm craving for those peach lips again.

Her gaze rested on me through the mirror and she blushed to notice me staring.
" Aren't you getting late for work"

I didn't reply instead continued starring, only if she knows what getting late means in my head. It simply says 'Get up Siddharth you are getting late to kiss those lips. Move your ass up and capture them.'

She pursed her lips in a thin line trying to hide her blush and move out of the room. Leaving me burning in desire.

_____