Chapter. 65. 'pin drop silence'

'There will be dozen of people who will take your breath away,
but the one who will remind you to breath is the one you
should keep'

_____________

Anusha's POV

I have a full week holiday due to some construction work. Thank to god or else I have to take a leave.

This is the day I have to execute my plan. I hope it goes well.

I served breakfast to Siddharth, without uttering a single word he is eating silently.

Silently means exact silence.

Pin drop silence!

He didn’t said anything last night also during dinner, and still not saying anything this morning too. Eating silently just like a grumpy school boy.

Yes! you are grumpy.

The moment he was about to leave the house,

“Siddharth!”

I called him and hugged him tightly. Building some courage and confidence I snaked my arms around his neck pulling him down to my level I kissed his cheek.

He was again standing with a shocked expression. I bit my lower lip to hide my smile. I was still clinging to him, wanted him to smile a bit.

I don’t know why, but I really love teasing my grumpy husband.

Come on smile already.

Go on I know its there, thoda sa aur… bs bs aa hi gyi!

He didn’t smiled just said-

“ When are you planning to leave me? I don’t have whole day” with an unreadable expression.

I nodded and hugged him once again, resting my head on his chest listening to his heart beats. The music to my ears.

After what felt like hours I felt something touched my forehead may be his lips but I’m not sure. But something inside me was sure that it was a kiss on my hair.

That was definitely a kiss!

I’m sure as hell!

I felt him moving his hands, for a while it was like he is going to hug me back but he gripped my shoulders and pulled me away from him and said he is getting late and left the house without saying bye.

Just few more hours Anusha, then this all will finish. He’ll be yours soon. I reassured myself and took a deep breath to prepare myself for the remaining task.
………………………………

I cleaned the whole house, from whole house means from upstairs to downstairs, tough job?

I know!

Moments like this, I feel I should listen to him and hire a maid but then again, they don't work properly and give excuses alot.

Then was about to go inside the kitchen to make my husbands favourite dish when the door bell rang.

Siddharth?

I looked at the wall clock it was just 3 in the afternoon. He will not be home for other 3 hours.

Then who it could be?

I made my way to the main door and opened it. I was suddenly attacked by a huge bear hug by none other than the one and only Radhika.