Chapter 56. 'Why'

"she looks at me with the same fire
as the sun,
that shares its light with the moon,
to light up the dark sky"

___________

Siddharth's  POV
.
.
.

I started kissing like she is my favourite meal which in fact she really is, leaving wet kisses I started moving down to the valley of her breast. She tugged on my hair that made me groan in pleasure, I’m all aroused.

Her hands moved down trailing her finger tips against my back muscles, she made her way near my stomach and started moving her hands inside my shirt touching my bare skin beneath and soon tugged on it to try to take it off.

Making me shiver under her touch, she was responding equally and making me feel even hotter if possible.

I was happy, she missed me too.
.
.
.
.

This is the first time she confessed something to me. I was so happy for the very first time in this whole week.

And just like a bucket full of ice water I was hit by realization. The aching reality I was dreading to believe, she confessed that she missed me but not her love for me.

Within this moment all my happiness got drained into gutter, everything vanished.

I pulled back. Looking into her eyes, searching for some emotion and the only thing I can see is love and desire. For me.  Love for  me!

Then why this love is not coming out in words from her mouth?  Why Anusha?

She was looking at me in confusion. Must be wondering why I stopped.

“Did I do something wrong?” she asked shyly biting her now swollen lips.

Everything!

I stoop up straight running a hand through my hair, what to do with this woman!

“This won’t happen again I’m sorry” I said

I can’t do this.

She too stood up in front of me.

“won’t happen again? What do you mean?” she asked confusedly.

“yes this! It will not happen again. This was wrong…………all wrong”

“Wrong? This was not wrong……never…. it can’t be..” She said looking into my eyes.

“This was wrong Anusha! This should not have happened.”

“Why do you think that was wrong?” she said shyly.

Her cheeks turning red. She is blushing. She hide her face and sit down again on the sofa.

Oh! how much I wanted that to continue.
But you have to grow a grip Siddharth. I turned showing her my back. Taking a deep breath I said-
  “Because…..……… this should happen between lovers. And you don’t even love me!”

Someone have to tell her,  because she is too stubborn to realize this. And I have tried to leave this on her,  to realize, but It was for no use!

“Who told you, I don’t love you?” she said abruptly.

I turned looking at her questioningly. Hope! It was all that came up in my heart. I cupped her face in my hands kneeling front of her, where she was sitting. A ray of hope shining inside me brighter than ever.