Chapter 46 'Radhika's Wedding'

Anusha's POV

It's already 7:30 p.m. in the evening and HE is still not here. I'm very anxious to see him and worried to know what is taking him so long.

I was so busy starring out of the window, hoping to see if he is here or not when Aunty called me,

"Anusha beta will you please take this thaali to the Mandap, pandit ji is asking for it" Radhika's mother asked me.

" Of course aunty" I smiled brightly.

" Thank you daughter and quickly change after you come back, Ok? Baraat will be here now, anytime"

" Don't worry mom she will change when she'll be back, let her go, she is waiting for Siddharth, can't you see how impatient she is. After every 5 minutes she is gazing out of the window looking for her husband." Radhika said interrupting her hairstylist.

Can't she keep her mouth shut! Plz get me a glue.

I glared at her, trying hard to hide my red cheeks.

" Of course she must be worried, who wouldn't. You will understand her too once you'll be in her shoes." Aunty said and pat my hair lovingly.

I smiled at aunty then again giving death glares to Radhika.
" Thank to god Radhika that its your wedding day or else you'd be dead".

Radhika was about to say something when aunty cut her off-
" I can see you and Siddharth love each other a lot. God bless you two." Aunty said.

"And now go" shyly I nodded and then I ran to complete the task given in hand.

I gave the Thaali to pandit ji and was about to turn when I bumped into someone.

My face was pressed against his hard chest. Then his musk and manly smell entered my nostrils. I know who this is.

I smiled.

I lifting my head up I met with the most beautiful pair of brown eyes I've ever seen. He wrapped his arms around me to hold me still.

" You're here!" I said.

" I missed you" he said.

" What took you so long? I was waiting for you"

"Waiting?" Siddharth said with glazing his eyes towards me.

I blushed and nodded.

"I was about to leave when I got an urgent call from office so..." he reasoned

" Oh.." I said shyly biting my lips.

"Don't do that"

I pulled my eyebrows together asking him, 'Don't what'

"Don't bit your lip, otherwise I'll kiss you right here in front of everyone."

I widened my eyes then I realized, I'm still in his arms in public. I pulled back, tucking my hair behind my ear, looking down to my feet.

Suddenly what makes you find your feet so beautiful? I asked sarcastically to myself.

" You are not ready yet?" he asked checking out my whole attire.

" Yes! Got to go bye. I need to hurry up." I said and run towards Radhika's bedroom.

"Don't kept me waiting" I heard him yelling.

I smiled shaking my head and entered her room.

Stupid!

.................