.Epilogue.

_______________

I lost myself inside her world,
she find herself inside mine.
We love this game of hide and seek.

_______________

Anusha's  POV

(Some where in her heart)

It’s been 5 years of our journey together. All the memories we have made and --are still making, are settled deep inside my heart.

From the melting and trembling of my feelings, slipping of my emotions and stumbling of myself and the end of all these with me falling  in his arms.

I’m saving everything inside me, I promise to treasure this all, till the end of my life.

Him entering my life making it beautiful, taming my adamant self and molding me into a vase nurtured by his love and every touch he ever made. He decorated me with his stars and moon in the form of his love. Pure love.

I still ask myself how and when did love happen to me...? But the only answer I get is-
‘I don’t know either, but this is all because of him!’

Now I’m afraid not to fall harder because I know there is no use of it when you have already fallen...deep…deeper.

What have you done to me Siddharth?

What have you done to my heart? What this insane-crazy-woman did in life to have you?

What good this heart did to fall for you… it was you who made me realize what I’m feeling, I still remember the night you left me to decipher my feelings, to write them into words  and the next day I get all the unspoken answers.

I’m still embarrassed to ask for your apology again, knowing I’ve done it many times earlier also and you’ve already forgiven me but I haven’t.

I still can’t forget what I’d done to you, how much you have been through because of me…
how long I made you wait...I was all the time playing with your patience. It’s only your words that are keeping my peace, saying that the wait and delay made our bond even stronger and deeper, made us completely inseparable and it’s true indeed.

I like everything you do, every single word you say, I want to walk with you just like your shadow, your own reflection.

Too much right?

All I want is to spend every night resting my head on your shoulder with you embracing me, to pass the whole day holding your hand in my small ones. My world changed after you stepped in and this betterment is like no other.