Chapter 58. 'fight'

Anusha's POV

I was crying hugging my knees when-

'DING DONG'

Door bell rang, this must be Siddharth, I thought and ran downstairs without even looking myself in the mirror.

Who cares how I’m looking the only thing I care about is MY  MAN.

Is he ok or not?

I opened the door with a high voltage smile on my face and---

“Sunidhi di” I almost yelled. To say I was shocked if would be an understatement. She was the last person I was expecting to be and this early.

She was standing there crying. Her eyes were puffed and her face was  red. Its like she was crying too.

“What happened?” I asked her worried. She just looked at me and throwing herself on me she hugged me too tightly and started crying even louder.

I was so worried. What happened to her?  

Is everything okay?

Does anything happened to Siddharth?

Please god please tell me he is fine.

“Di please tell me what happened? You are scaring me” I said

I took her inside the house. Made her to sit on the couch in the living room. I was looking calm outside but deep inside I was burning. Burning with my worries. I was scare to death right now.

Finally she stopped crying and drank the water I gave her and said – “I had a fight with Sumit”

What a coincidence, we fought last night too. I thought to myself after feeling a bit relieved, I was happy it's not about him but I was now worried about her.

“why?” I asked

“Because he thinks I don’t give him my time. I’m always busy with other people and Aman, I don’t care for him anymore. I don’t love him anymore” with this she started crying again burrying her face in her palms.

“Jiju said all that?”

she nodded.

“I love him Anusha. I love him a lot. I can’t believe he think like that for me.” she said between her sobs.

I took a deep breath I know it’s not the right time to say anything to her. She need to calm down first then we will talk.

“Di come on you need some rest.”

She shook her head in disapproval, “Di, please we will talk about this after your mind relaxes. Ok!”

She didn’t said anything but stopped crying so I took it as a yes. And took her to the guest room.

I tucked her inside the bed and left to make some breakfast for both of us.

I called jiju and informed him that Di is here. He asked me to take care of her, he sounded relaxed, on the other hand Di is upset. He told me his side of the story and now I get it what the main reason is.

Di is always with other, cares for everyone, always spending time with family members the whole time. When it comes to spend time with jiju she is busy, mostly.