New story-Something I wished for

Hi dear readers,

I'll keep this short and quick-

I would like to thank you all to bear this far along with me. No, 'Falling for him' is not finished yet, there are few more chapters to go.

I'm writing this to inform you about a new story-

__________

She saw it

She saw it.
She saw their forever, she saw them laughing together, sharing everything together.
When she was with him she knew it, this is going to be a forever.
She saw them getting married, moving in together, cuddling on the couch, waking up next to each other, sharing morning kisses, having arguments, making up afterward, cooking for one another.
Smiling for no reason, annoying each other when bored, having cutest little babies, watching them grow up together.

She saw them together.

But before it got started he wasn't there with her to make her forever.
*
*
*
I miss her every day.
We use to talk and joke about everything, use to roam around places together.
We had this chemistry that I've never had with anyone else.
We just got each other.
But in between those moments of bliss, something could be mean. My duties played that role for me.
I left her when we were about to get together, to start a forever.
I wanted to come back to her but never got enough courage to get her back, when I left her without promising to return back like ever.
I still feel for her, she is still in my feelings.
At least try once, maybe this time I get her to me and never let her go. Ever.

This time I'm going to make a forever.

What if again something comes in between?
Then I'll let her decide this time, this time it will be her choice to make. Running away without a word, only made me a coward-scolding myself, shouting each night on me, I'm done passing my days.

This time I'm going to make a forever.

Our forever.

_____________

_____________

Ok!
So, this way the curtain raiser of the upcoming story. I hope you guys enjoy this like you enjoyed my first one...

The new story will be updated within a few weeks. I hope you are excited as much as I am. Follow me to stay updated.

Share your views and excitement!!!

With love,
Ankita