Bonus Chapter 1

'I lost myself inside her world,
she found herself inside of mine,
we loved
this game of hide and seek.'

___________________

Anusha’s POV

“Breathe in”
I heard the sound of deep inhalation

“And, breathe out”
followed by a long exhalation

Eyes closed, legs crossed, back straight, I’ve been repeating these yoga sessions now for about six months already.

If you didn’t already figure then here I’m meditating, I’ve been told that I need to keep my heart rate to normal as it’s fluctuating more often these days, I’m getting anxious and hormonal.

Whatever I’m eating, watching, wearing and even writing is being watched by none other than Mr Khanna itself.

He is like a hawk on duty- Bebe’s words not mine.

He is reading more natal care books than me, our nursery is already all stalked with toys and other necessities and still filling.

I’m not complaining though, it’s really a turn on when you watch your man doing all these.

  Right now in I’m doing my regular yoga in the balcony, it’s 7 am in the morning, I and my instructor less dietician less friend of a yoga teacher is helping me out.
Rachita was my batch-mate in school and now my yoga instructor. We have been doing these yoga sessions from my first trimester now. I stopped working a month ago.

“Well, we are done for today.” She said rubbing her palms together and keeping them on her eyes, I followed.

“How about a tea then?” I asked once I was done.

“Of course” and then she chuckled, “A tea for me and a glass full of milk for you.”

Sure you will exaggerate.

I grumbled some colourful words and called Malika didi, my maid, asked her to get us our drinks and snacks.

Rachita helped me getting up from my place and escorted me to the tables in the balcony for our morning tea and of course milk! You don’t need to remind me.

“Where’s Siddharth today? He is always here by this time.”

“He came late last night, was attending some business meeting near Manesar. Might be up by now” I said peeking inside the house to look at the wall clock in the living room.

“Hmm” she nodded and Malika Didi brought our snacks.

Malika Didi was earlier working in my mother’s house and now she is working here in our home, for my help of course. Perks of pregnancy.

We chatted for a while and then her phone ringed, call from her home, her child demands her presence.

“It’s her first day at school, I should go now. Bye.”

“Bye!”

Malika Didi escorted her to the door and I remained glued to my chair- again perks of being pregnant and that too with twins- bigger belly than usual.

My life has changed a lot, not talking about my weight though.

I think I don’t need to mention it again and again but this is some strange feeling every time whenever I replay our first encounter with each other. Never have I ever thought my world would turn like this.