Chapter 61. 'Not now atleast'

Anusha's POV

The following morning…..
………………………………………………………….

“Anu beta, wake up”,  Mom called from outside our bedroom door here in Khanna mansion.

We arrived here at 10 last night and after greeting everyone we headed to our respective bedrooms, as we are supposed to wake up early in the morning.

“I’m up, Mom”
I opened the door and met with smiling faces of both Mom and Bebe.

"Good morning"

"Good morning bache," they said in unison,

“Come let’s eat sargi, it's going to be a long day afterward,” Mom said and turned along with Bebe.

I nodded at them and turned to look back inside the bedroom, there I found the man I’m in love with sleeping peacefully hugging the duvet. Bare-chested wearing nothing else but sweatpants like always.

Even in sleep, he looks mouth watering!!

I smiled biting my lip looking at his sleeping figure

“Chal ab….. just stop staring, you were with him the whole night and still not ready to leave him,” Bebe said hitting me on my shoulder while shaking her head with a smile on her face.

I blushed and look at Mom who too was smiling at me. I covered my face with my hands shyly and followed them to the kitchen.

It’s 4 in the morning and we are all ready to have our large, as the whole day we all will be fasting, praying to the god for the long life of our husbands. I’m all dressed up in a baby pink cotton Patiala suit. Punjabi outfit, like I use to wear whenever I get the chance to.

Mom and I, together arranged all the plates of mouth-watering dishes on the dining table while Bebe was searching for something in her bedroom

The dishes include motichoor ladoo, gulab janum, mithi matthi and milk etcetera etcetera. And Dahi as per my demand, I believe eating dahi early morning makes it easier to pass the whole day without water, it keeps you hydrated.