Chapter 16. 'First real kiss'

"You deserve someone who is obsessed with you.........
Someone else isn't worth your time."

______________

Anusha's Birthday

Anusha's POV

It was already 2 in the afternoon when I came out of the university. The exam went well doubtfully. Last night I was scared my life out but the exam was unexpectedly easy yet lenghty.

Today being my birthday, I thought my friends would ask me for a party but they didn't. It was shocking they never leave any chance for free good food.

Because friends are always hungry.

So, now I was heading straight back home. A delicious slice of truffle cake calling my name. The only thing I could imagine that moment was the image tempting me and drool dripping out.

Yesterday late night everybody wished me Happy Birthday at sharp 12.
Neena aunty and Jasprit uncle also wished me along with Sunidhi di and Sumit jiju. My phone was buzzing continuously.

But what left me waiting was one call.

There was this unexplainable anxiety in me, expectation we call it.
These movies I grew up watching had me so spoiled that I was anticipating his wishes for me. Couldn't find anything different when the results came out.

He had texted me ' HAPPY BIRTHDAY' with no emotion either.

Being the understandable person I am, I was happy that at least he wished but... deep inside I was disappointed. The words never came out.

YOU WERE EXPECTING HIM TO CALL YOU?

NO, I WAS NOT.

YES! YOU WERE.

UGH!

I was about to exit the gates of the my university, punching my card to open up the gates. When I saw a familiar black BMW parked outside and a man leaning his back to the car, I was dumbfounded to say the least.

I know this man- the very first thought came to my mind.

His back was facing me, he must be waiting for me. I was by now familiar with the shape of mane of this man. The lines of his black hiar line was printed inside my mind.
But the thing was for how long he had been waiting for me got me worried. As far as I could remember I'd never told him about my exam schedule. Especially the day my exams will be over.

I made my way towards him. The guy was so engrossed in his own world that he didn't notice me coming.

It was visible he was directly coming from his office. Looking deadly handsome in his formals. The wonders his attire was doing him.

 The wonders his attire was doing him