Chapter 20. 'expectations and feelings'

" sometimes words are too scared to share"
(April green Instagram)

___________

Anusha's POV

We were in my car, heading to the club Radhika and Sapna had selected for the party. The club they like the most.

My car being seven seater was packed with 8 passengers. Tightly.
The fragrance of several perfumes entering my nose, I was sure I would be having a cold the next morning.

In our gang, there is Ayusha, Radhika, Sapna, Akshita, Chaya, Kaynat, Sunidhi di and ofcourse me THE BRIDE!
Bhaskar couldn't join in calling it a girls night.

We guys have been to several bars before, just drinks and snacks for sort. Me being my boring self never touch hard drinks where my friends mostly prefer beer.

I had this promise to myself that I would once definitely try scotch double on rocks once in my life- the classy the words sound.
Was the night today or not I was yet to figure out.

I was wearing a complete short black dress that reache my mid thighs barely and completed my get up by matching it with my pink heels.

Barbie doll was I looking was an understatement of the century.

The theme for my bachelorette decided was black. Kaynats' was hot pink and Akshita's was maroon the previous years.

 Kaynats' was hot pink and Akshita's was maroon the previous years

( Anusha's dress for a bridal shower)

The moment we entered the club they all told me that they have planned to get me drunk.

"Tujhe toh beta muje talli dekhna hai aaj"
(i want to see you all wasted today) Radhika and Chaya said excitedly

"NO! I won't. I don't like alcohol. It's all fucked up stuff."

" Please do, I know it's your first time to booze but it would be fun,"
Ayusha said excitedly

" Not only me Ayu, you are also not getting drunk. OK."

She pouted
"Ok fine. I won't, but only on one condition. Instead of me, you will be drinking. I want to see my red chilly drunk. Please!"
giving me puppy eyes.
With Radhika and Sapna's nod in unison.

"Oh come on Anusha. It's your bridal shower if you were not planning to get drunk then why you are here?" Akshita whined

"What we want you is to enjoy and live your bachelor life fully for once. Babe it's your last chance to live freely" she continued

"let's get started Anusha. I know you want this" Chaya said poking my sides and giving me a wink, almost she was near dragging me to the booth

I smiled and then nodded.