Chapter 36. 'Partiality and my Memories'

Anusha's POV

"I think Mom, Dad and Bebe are already here." he said pointing towards Dad's white Audi A8 parked outside my parents house.

I nodded, " we should also get going" I replied and then we made our way towards my house entrance.

Today was planned for family time, I and Siddharth came here early around 10 in morning and my in-laws are already here.

We greeted our parents and settled down on sofa catching up with each other.

At lunch we watched our wedding videos and photo album.

I was sitting between Bebe and my Mumma. Mom was sitting with him and to his right there was Dad. Papa was sitting to my right on separate couch with Ayusha and Shekhar sitting on both of his couch's armrest watching the album which was in his hands.

I looked into the album on my lap, I was looking beautiful that day, seriously it's amazing and Siddharth what to say I don't have words.
He was looking more than amazing, handsome, manly or should I say killing.

Are you serious!

What am I saying?

A picture caught my attention it was our wedding picture in which my head is down and I'm almost about to cry (as per I remember) and he is looking at me with lots of adore in his eyes. I smiled widely at it.

My eyes involuntarily looked up and met with his, he was already looking at me with the same expression. Adore.

My smile vanished and my cheeks turned red. It's an understatement to call myself blushing while I was flushed.

He was looking at me intently. Like there is something in him which he is holding back. He has lot of things in his mind but can't do it here in front of everyone. The way his gaze locked to mine made me believe like he is promising me something that I couldn't decipher.

It was like his expression is screaming something loud that I'm not able to pull in words.

His eyes were focused on me while my eyes were focused on his throat bobbing up and down.

Looks like patience it's all he is keeping.

............................

I'm in our kitchen making tea and snacks with Mumma.

"Anusha" Mumma called me while I was washing my hands that were covered with gram flour.

"Yes maa"

"Child are you happy?" she asked me.

Her question left me off-guard. I've never thought about it.

Am I happy in this relationship? Am I happy with them ?

Yes. I never felt like an outsider with them. They count me with them like I was never an outsider. I was always a part of their family. It feels like I belong with them.

The way he treat me, his parents. They care so much for me, they love me so much that they instead of taking his side take mine. They think about me before him. Just like my own parents. They adore me like no one.

"of course maa" I replied after thinking so much. Although I already knew the answer deep inside, but before replying my mind drifted back to the days I've spent with them.

I came behind her hugged her, "You don't have to worry about anything mumma, you have no idea how much they care for me. Even they ignore Siddharth for me when it comes to take side"