Chapter 47 'lustful expression'

When I have your hands in mine, I have with me the heaven divine.....

---flirtory instagram

______

Anusha's POV

We are heading back to our home. It's almost 2 hour long drive from the venue to our apartment.  

Wiping my tears with his hanky,
“Thanks for the hanky” I said.

Agh!  I just hope my mascara is still fine....

“ Your welcome.” He said while laughing.

Laughing!

What’s so funny?

“what’s so funny?” I asked glaring at him.

“ You were crying on her bidaai too and still doing the same?” he said.

“ So? It reminded me of my bidaai”

Actually I also don’t know why I’m crying in front of him, I never did that before, I never showed my vulnerability my emotions in front of anyone except in very rare situations, always managed to show them my strong side but with him it’s like there is no need to hide my pain.

I can share my everything with him, right here whenever wherever I want and he is there all the time for me, with me no matter what , always there to held my hostage to hide me from this world.

He already knows every highs and lows. And in my case for sure..... its true!

He laughed again.

Such a pain in ass sometimes......Here I’m emotional and he is.......laughing on me.

“ Now what? Why are you laughing...now?”

    “ It reminds me of your bidaai day too”

My bidaai?

    “ What about it?”

    “Nothing. Just leave it” he said.

     “Siddharth?”

you better spill out man!

“ you were crying like a baby that day...... Hugging me.” He said while giving a fake cry copying me.

I opened my mouth and frowned.

“Hey! I don’t sound like that while crying”

Crossing my hands I looked out of the window.

He stopped laughing. There was silence for about few minutes inside the car. When he tapped my shoulder and raised his hand in front of me.

I know what he wants!

My insides started giggling, all the dramatic anger faded just by his mere gesture.
I have always seen in movies how your husband or your Boyfriend makes your anger vanish within snap of his finger just by their actions and he always managed to prove everything true.