chapter 38. 'Stop blinking'

Anusha' s POV

The moment I came out of the bathroom I saw him continuously staring me, I felt shy in front of him specially when his gaze is holding that look, that look of which now I'm completely aware of.

I made a little note in my head- I'll get ready later, right now I need to leave this room I can't stand him starring intently at me.

I entered the kitchen and decided to arrange breakfast on table which I made earlier before I went to bath.

I started making juice which I left for later because I like it fresh. I just don't like canned juices and stuff.

I was keeping the juice jar and glasses on the table when I felt a presence behind me. I turned and bumped into him. Gasped and my hands rested on his chest to gain balance. We were just inches away from each other,I was so close to him that I can feel his breath fanning my face.

The familiar smell hits me. His cologne intoxicating my senses making my mind go blank.

Only this mere touch between us is enough for me to go all blank, he was not even touching me or doing anything just keeping hands to himself and I found myself slightly disappointed.

What do you want Anusha? Collect your self.

I don't know either.

Our eyes locked, his deep brown orbs which are now dilated turned a shade darker piercing deep into mine. Like every time I was again lost in them.

The morning when I woke up I found my head resting on his chest and my arms hugging his torso. As I said earlier he is my new pillow.
But the thing I never get is how I always end up in this position with him. It looks like we slept cuddling but as far as I remember I slept in studyroom last night.

Wait.

Studyroom?

And that was our bedroom, means he carried me there. This man. He always makes me feel like I weigh nothing.
Dude I'm heavy.

The night I came back from my parents house my mind my feelings about him change to some sort. I don't know what is happening to me but I have a strange feeling when he is around.

A beep from my phone brought me back to my senses and I tried to take a step back to which he didn't stopped me, noticing my each move he took a step back too giving me space.

The way he is looking at me today since morning, telling me there is something going on inside and I want to know that badly. Curious to know the reason behind this intense gaze.

We ate breakfast silently but I can't ignore his eyes which were all the time on me and here I was feeling conscious. I was even watching my each move, being careful that I don't do anything to prove myself clumsy in front of him. Which really I'm.

I finished my breakfast before him and went inside our bedroom to get ready.

Standing in front of the my big dressing mirror I kept my make up light, applied mascara on my lashes and decided against to apply eye liner since I have to attend an operation today so it's better to keep myself light with no other makeup.

Once done I went inside the study room to pick my file and my Hermes bag. I kept my laptop and note pads inside it and left the room.

The moment I came downstairs I saw him typing something on his phone. When he heard me approaching, his eyes left the phone and stared me down. I held my gaze down on the floor and move towards him.

Shy! Shy!

Stop starring.

"Let's go" I said the moment I reach him.