Chapter 44. 'One hundred percent sure'

"Let me flow in your eyes,there is an ocean of passion in them for me"

Siddharth’s POV

We both are sitting in the living room, I’m almost done with my work and Anusha is still engrossed in her thoughts.

She has been so busy this week because of her best friend’s wedding, she has taken a leave from her hospital for a whole complete week. 

This whole week she is leaving home early morning and coming late in the evening around 10 or sometimes 12. Radhika insisted her to stay with her but I didn’t allow her to. 

How can I? I can’t live without her now even for a single second.

I found it difficult to start my day without seeing her face, without feeling her in my arms. I feel incomplete.

Radhika want us to perform in her wedding reception. So, I and Anusha have been practicing our steps from the past three days.

Anusha  is also suppose to give a speech on her friend’s wedding reception which is tomorrow and she is seriously struggling to build up her words into speech. Like always, why is it so difficult for her to express what she feels?

Meanwhile writing her speech she sometime pouts pulling her eyebrows together. Looking so damn cute.

Sometimes she looks at me while thinking, our eyes met and she smiles blushingly, I don’t know what is she thinking but her eyes are telling a different story and I want to read that out loud, before I could read anything  she averts her gaze and pretend to concentrate back on her work.

She was writing down her words with a faint smile on her kissable lips, chewing the back of her pencil she held her head high starring at the ceiling exposing her long slender neck, I gulped hard holding my urge to kiss that spot. I wanted her to look at me my heart was craving for that look again, for that smile again and she did.

I wanted her to read what my eyes are screaming, want her to read all my thoughts they don’t want to live without her love, don’t want to go anywhere without her now. This stubborn heart is not ready to live without her now. With her I’m unaware of the whole damn world it’s like I’m turning into a mad man, whenever she is away from my eyes even  just for a bit of moment it’s like it’s been an eternity since I last saw her.

I was holding her eyes, reflecting every single emotion I had for her. My eyes were asking her to tell me where should I go to tame my stubborn heart, my stubborn feelings how should I tell them to calm down when you are around. They are not ready to leave you at all.

I don’t know if she was able to read the flood of emotion or not, but she looked down shyly and started biting her lip while concentrating back on her speech.

“Ugh…. I can’t do this” She said frustrated after a while.

“here let me help you.” I said sitting beside her. Taking the paper from her hand and started reading it.

We prepared a full speech.

“Siddharth you can go and sleep. I’ll memorize it first then I’ll sleep too” she said while massaging her back. I know she’s already very tired.

Full day running from Radhika’s house to our’s. And I’m hundred percent sure she must be working there too, she just can’t sit quite for a single minute.

“Naah......I’ll give you a back massage” I went to her back. She was leaning against the armrest of the couch.

She protested first, but I keep on doing my work. Later on she relaxed under my touch.