Chapter. 63 'can't wait to tell you'

Anusha's  POV

I’m all alone in my bedroom, wearing the lehenga Bebe gifted me, it’s still difficult for me to wear heavy outfits but somehow I managed.

And trust me, this dress weighs more than me!

I’m wearing an elegant peachish-pink lehenga with golden borders and with definite heavy work on it, held my hair back in a bun and wore jasmine flowers around it in a fashionable way

I’m wearing an elegant peachish-pink lehenga with golden borders and with definite heavy work on it, held my hair back in a bun and wore jasmine flowers around it in a fashionable way. I applied kohl in my inner lids and winged eyes liner on my upper. Used mascara to make my already long lashes to look longer, applied slight make up on my cheeks and red lipstick on my lips.

I wore the gold Kundan necklace and paired up earrings, also a path along with these and then my mangalsutra.
Then I  wore the bangles mom gave me, now it turns to wear the gold anklet but I don’t want to take off the anklet I’m already wearing so I just wore the new one over it.

I don’t want Siddharth’s any of his belonging off my body.

One final look at my reflection in the mirror and I’m done. But there is something missing and then my eyes rested on the blank space between my hair partition I smiled and applied vermillion proudly.

I’m dressed up like a new bride the only difference is, instead of a red lehenga I’m wearing a peach colored one, well it's my first karvachauth after all.

“I’m going to be the death of you Mr. Khanna!” I talked to myself looking at my reflection in the mirror proudly.

 Khanna!” I talked to myself looking at my reflection in the mirror proudly

I just did all this to look beautiful in his eyes. I never really bothered to apply so much effort on me but for the first time, I wanted to do this all by myself.

All the gents in the family were busy in their respective rooms as the ladies were occupying the hall and the sitting area the whole afternoon. All the relatives and Sunidhi di’s in-laws and my parents everyone are here.

Later in the afternoon when Mehendi session started, I participated in it full-heartedly as this is the only thing I was excited about, I just love henna.