Chapter. 75. 'a step forward'

'its a new day,
yet I need same old kisses and passion as yesterday,

all the time.'

________________

Siddharth’s POV

She hummed and I kept myself waiting for her to step into her friend's balcony,

I was waiting.

What took her so long?

God why I’m being so impatient.

That's when I saw her, sliding the balcony door and stepping in, she was holding the phone near her ear with one hand, turned her head from left to right- looking for me.
Smiling to herself,

“Down,  in front,” I said

Then our eyes met.

Those black eyes!

The moment when Radhika explained her plan to me - I did some modifications.

She told me to come to her friend's house and surprise Anusha. The modifications I did are quite different.

She wanted me to climb up, in the balcony and then apologize, but I refused to climb up- that would be such a filmy stunt... that I’m damn sure Anusha would like--but real emotions don’t need anything filmy, they could be felt everywhere,  anytime.

Radhika agreed too, later though.

And my Anusha can read my heart, my mind, which is filled with her thoughts all the time.

She is sweet, innocent and simple, loves the things exactly the way she is. Don’t like tantrums and showing off, she just like the simplicity and pure emotions.

So here I’m leaning against my car looking in the eyes of my wife, who is looking breathtaking in the moonlight too.

We were looking into each other's eyes just like this. Without uttering any single word, without moving from our respective spots.

She was wearing a brown jumper and her black yoga pants, hair open- flowing down till her waist, few strands on her face because of the wind, but she didn’t bother to move them, as her eyes are only concentrating on me. 

A faint smile played on her lips and spark in her eyes.

Someone stepped inside the balcony too behind her. RADHIKA!

But this time I don’t find her irritating. She helped me!

Anusha turned to face her friend, they said something to each other and then once again she turned to look at me and smiled widely.

Radhika handed Anusha an overcoat and mentioned her to hurry up.

I grinned, but then she ran out of the balcony.

Radhika stood at Anusha’s place and gestured me to wait.

So I waited.

Again.

After a while, she was standing in front of me about 20 feet far.

She has covered herself with the overcoat and a scarf,  it’s a night of December in Delhi.

I stood up straight leaving the car.

She stopped in her tracks, looking nowhere but in my eyes, showing me that she was waiting for me all this time. She was dying to see me too, like me.