Break In

~Seto's POV~

I slipped on my hood so no one will recognize me. I swiftly ran past Crafter's High and down the street to find the woods that my home was in. Once I reached my small hut I almost threw up at the awful sight.

'My home! No! It's destroyed!' I mentally screamed. Potions, books, enchanting tables. All gone. I fell onto my knees and tears pricked at my eyes.

All of the sudden I heard a whisper and some giggling. My eyes shot open, and I turned around to see three figures slouched down in a bush. When they noticed me looking at them they instantly stopped laughing. I felt rage burn in the back of my throat. The figures made a hasty retreat. I felt the power grow. 'No! Seto control it! Come on!' The purple glow slowly faded and I fell to my knees. 'It's just getting stronger.'

I heard one of the ass holes walking up to me.

"Turn around!" The boy said, I heard the others snickering in the background.
"I said, TRUN AROUND! FACE ME DAMN IT!"
I slowly turned around and stood up, in front of me was a guy about my age with tan skin dark hair and shades covering his eyes, he wore an amulet that almost glowed. He growled when he realized I was looking at it.
"Name." He said
"S-s-seto...." He raised an eyebrow at me.
"And?!?"
"S-seto sorcerer." I managed to get out.
He smirked at me. "Well then Seto..." He hesitated before saying his name.
"I'm Sky (skydoesminecraft)."
I nodded then looked away, only to receive a slap to the face. I squeaked and it was pretty loud.
"Aww.... What's the matter? Can't handle a little hit?" Sky teased. He ran off with his friends, I heard him talking about I'm pressing someone.
"C'mon we have to tell......he'll.......it'll be so funny!" Was what I heard from sky.