Seto, Do You Trust Me?

~Seto's POV~

I was sitting on the living room couch thinking about how I could possibly tell Brice I was going to die.

"What are you thinking about?" I heard Ci's voice.

"I think it's happening and I don't know how to tell Brice." I said, I'm so grateful to have a brother like Ci.

"Oh I could tell him." I looked up at him and smiled, "and you can come with so you hear what Brice has to say."
I got up and hugged him. 'I really love my brother.'

-time skip to stuff you don't know-

I felt tears in my eyes. 'Does Brice really think no one would die for me?'
I thought he loved me!
I felt Ci's arm on my shoulders and he lead me into another room.

"I-I didn't," hiccup, "kn-know"
Ci just sat there hugging me.
'I'm so grateful to have him here.'

"Seto!" Brice came running into room, I felt Ci's grip get tight.
I looked up at Brice he was glaring at Ci.
"Seto I didn't mean it. It just. It just. I don't know bit I promise I would die for you any day." Brice said with hope in this eyes.
My tears had dried up but before I could answer Ci said, "Brice if you really cared for him you wouldn't have said it at all." The last few words sounded cold almost dark.

"Seto I just need to show you how much I love you." Brice said ignoring Ci's comment.

"So, why did you say it?" I asked with out knowing it. Brice looked down at the rug.

"I didn't know what I was saying I wasn't thinking straight." He had a look of regret in his eyes.

"Brice you know I love you." I said.
Ci was still holding onto me like his life depended on it.

"Seto," Brice looked me dead in the eye, "do you trust me?"

(XD I've been wanting to use that sense the beginning!!!)