We Will Be Happy

~Seto's POV~
(400 views that's insane! I'll be honest the title is not what this chapter represents)

(Dream)

I woke up in a dark void, again. 'Why am I here? Brice gave up...' I started to wonder though I didn't find anything. 'Seto you shouldn't be here this place shouldn't exist anymore!' My mind was screaming at me. 'Like bride did.' I felt a tear slide down my face. 'Too bad I would like to see him here. We could talk and laugh just like we used to.'

"Aww. Dear boy, he doesn't love you anymore." Said a voice that sent a shiver down my spine.

"Wh-who are you?" I said, it sounded like a whimper more than eanything.

"I'll help you how about? All you have to do is look up." The voice whispered. Slowly I looked up, I saw a light and a figure. 'Brice!'

"Brice?" I asked, hoping for an answer. He was too far I could hardly see him. He was coming closer, and closer! When Brice hit the ground he didn't make a sound. I ran up to him and saw a hole in his chest. When I looked closer trying to hold back tears and puke, all of his organs were there except his heart. I could take it, I threw up and after I broke into tears.
"Brice! No! I-I-I s-till l-l-love y-you~"

~Brice's POV~

I stood in the doorway to the room watching the doctor mend Seto's bloody body.

"Young man, are you going to sit there all day?" The doctor asked, I shook my head and walked into the room. I sat Dow in a chair next to the bed.

"You know the hospitals closed. This boy is very lucky I was here." I just nodded, still staring at my Seto. 'What have I done did I cause this?'

"What happened?" I asked. The doctor looked at me shocked.

"I thought you knew." He said. 'What? Why would I know?!'

"The boy in the other room, he came in carrying him. I was just about to leave, but the injuries they both had. The boy in the other room had been shot in the arm. And him he's been shot on the leg, in the back, in the chest, and on his arm."
He paused waiting for my reaction. My eyes were burning and my hand were shaking. 'Seto, my beautiful Seto. WHY GOD?! WHY THE FUCKING HELL WOULD YOU DO THIS?!?' Tears were at the brim of my eyes.

"I'm afraid because the hospital is closed I can only mend the wounds. You'll have to take care of him after that." The doctor said with a lot of concern.

"I'll do it." I said with a shaky voice 'ill do anything for you Seto.' I could have sworn I heard someone pounding on a door down the hall, but I didn't care Seto is the only one I care for.