Connections

~Brice's POV~

Jerome's been acting strange he hasn't been in any of the classes I have with him, nor in any anyone else has with him. Every time the guys and I go looking for him we find him at some rundown playground.

"Hey Jerome, do you want to talk about it with us?" Ty asked, he didn't dare go near him.

"Jerome, man c'mon talk to us please." Sky begged. No one has noticed me yet, I was standing in the background trying to hold in tears. 'I told him he wasn't real now he's gone because of me. I let them take him.'

"Brice?" Everyone looked shocked at Jerome.

"J-j-Jerome? you spoke?" Ty stuttered in suprise, he hasn't spoken in days so why now?

"I spoke to Brice."

"Oh. Uh. What is it buddy?" I asked trying to hide my sadness, he saw right through me.

"You lost someone didn't you?" This was weird he sounded too wise. 'Wait how did he know I lost him?'

"I lost someone too. This is where I first met him." Tears were starting to fall down his face.

"Oh. Who did you loose?" I asked my eyes starting to burn also. Sky and Ty were listening closely for any details, Jerome was sitting on a swing with his head down, and I was now standing right in front of Jerome.

"I lost the one I couldn't bring to the truth, Mitch, I wish he was here I wish I could tell him."
My jaw dropped the guy, my former classmate, one of my many friends, couldn't tell someone he loved them. 'Just like me.'

"I lost Seto." I said quietly Jerome looked up the tears were starting to go away. He didn't say anything so I went on.

"I saw him in my dream. I loved him-I really did-and I still do. I told him he wasn't real, he was made up-like some kind of joke my mind was playing-"

"But he wasn't," Jerome interrupted, "I met Mitch online, I told him he was a filthy old guy trying to kidnap me. We met face to face at this park. Over time we became friends and now-now"

"He's gone." Jerome and both hugged each other a broke into tears. Sky and Ty walked up to us and joined the hug.

"So, that's it. That's what happened." Sky said with caution.