Garian Devil

~Brice's POV~

I ran as fast as I could with Jerome close behind. When we got to Mitch's house it looked like others have beaten us there.

"Dude this place..." Jerome started, "MITCH!"
Jerome dashed towards the house I followed.
Jerome soon found Mitch under the counter shivering, that wasn't my problem I wanted to find Seto. I looked around everywhere I could but I could find him. What I did find made me rethink my thoughts about Mitch. I walked down the stairs with a rope and a gag in my hand.

"Mitch," I said dropping the rope and gag in front of him, "explain."

"It's not what it looks like," I must have been glaring at him because he waited for me to look away before going on.
"Human freed took over me. I wanted his power, I feel like shit now. I'm sorry."
I crossed my arms not believing this.

"What happened to him." He stopped and looked around.

"A demon showed up. Then someone who can fly I'm not sure." I nodded my head, fighting the urge to beat him till he dies.
I walked up the stairs into Mitch's room, looking for any sign of him. 'Someone who can fly. By magic or by fuel?'
My mind was wondering again I started getting a head ache. 'If they untied him they must have been trying to save him.' I thought. I guess I always look on the good side.
"Looks like heaven is finally protecting us Seto." I said to myself. 'I just hope you're okay.' I looked around for another hour or two not finding anything.

"Brice?" I felt arms wrap around my waist, "I truly am sorry." Mitch said as he quietly sobbed into the back of my shirt.

"I will accept your apology," Mitch looked up at the back of my head I felt him rest his chin on my back, "but I won't accept your friendship." I said flatly. Mitch let go of me and walked out to find Jerome. 'Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on.' I walked out of the room passed the living room, receiving a glare from Jerome and walked out of the house.
Something caught my attention in the dim light, I turned towards it a little to get a better look.
'Seto!'
I walked a little closer and saw another figure. He was waring a space suit. I listened in on what they were saying.
"I'll help you find him, on one condition." The space man said.

"Anything."

"I'll help you only if you do what I say like a good boy okay?"

"What is it?" The spaceman put a metal collar around Seto's neck.

"It will ring when I need you and shock you when you're bad." The spaceman said.

"Wait I never said I'd be a pet!"

"You said you'd do anything."
Seto screamed holding his neck, I wanted to run to his side to help him but I couldn't. All I could do is watch.

"Seto, he's right over there." The spaceman said before flying off. I got control over my body again, and ran to Seto's side.

"Seto! Are you okay?!" I half yelled into his ear. He nodded his eyes sparkled from tears.

"I'm such a fool." I shook my head but he went on, "if only I looked to my right I could have called off the deal."

"Seto," I said hugging him tighter, "you didn't know. It's okay." I lightly kissed his forehead and helped him up. We walked in a comfy silence back to my house.