The Secret

~Jerome's POV~

I walked with Brice along the path we walked in silence and Mitch was slowly limping on the other side of me. Seto was now awake, but in a lot of pain. Brice was busy making sure Seto didn't fall out of his arms at the sudden flinches he did. I couldn't help but wonder 'who was that guy at the hospital?' Something told me either Mitch or Seto knew.

"Seto? You okay?" I heard Brice ask in the most hushed voice.

"Ya just tired." Seto said even quieter if even possible. 'I guess Brice isn't going to school tomorrow.' I smiled at my own joke.

"What cha smilin about Jerome?" Mitch asked, ruining the comfy silence. I just giggled like girl and put my arm around Mitch's neck which made him stumble a bit.

"Well here's my house. I'll see you guys at school." Brice said turning to the house. 'Guess I was wrong.'

"What about Seto?" Mitch asked with too much concern in his voice. It made me a little jealous.

"Seto insists I go."

"Okay. Well I'm not going to school either I could watch him for ya."

"You sure? You have some healing to do too ya know."

"Nah I'll be fine" Mitch says like he hasn't been shot. Mitch walked up to Seto and whispered into his ear. Seto's eyes shot open. 'Guess he wasn't that tired.'
Mitch patted Seto's head and walked over to me. I was dying to know what he said, I was extremely jealous that he dare whispers into someone's ear other than me. When we approached Mitch's house i asked.

"What did you whisper to Seto?" He shook his head and walked to the door.

"It's a secret." Mitch said with an evil smirk on his face, "why? Don't tell me you're jealous."

"N-no!" I said a little too harsh, "I just want to know why you didn't tell me." I said a little more calm.

"Good. And you wouldn't understand." With that Mitch closed the door leaving me to walk home alone.
'What couldn't I understand? I'm Mitch's best friend and soon to be boyfriend!' My thoughts were racing I didn't realize I was walking right up to the door, and I bumped right into it. 'Well now my nose I'd bleeding.' I went to bed not bothering about brushing my teeth I just got some tissues and went to sleep still thinking about what I possibly couldn't understand about Mitch's secret.