I Don't Get It

~Seto's POV~

I woke up in a bed with the light pouring into the room. I couldn't remember anything all I know is I have a broken heart. I stood up and walked to what looked like a closet. Nope, it was a bathroom, the closet door was to the right of it.
I slipped on a purple T-shirt and some pants and walked down stairs. My 'mom' and my 'dad' greeted me. I didn't feel any connection what so ever to these people. 'Seto, your family,is dead remember?' I shook the bad thought out of my head. 'Of course they're my parents.

"Good morning Seto hurry up your late for school." My 'mom' said

"Ok." I left the house and slowly examined my surroundings, something felt weird about my situation. I walked up to a school called Crafter's High, and read over my schedule.

I seemed to have missed my first class so I wandered the halls till I found my class. I walked by a larger group of girls squealing and rambling on about some boy named Brice. 'Brice I've heard that name before, but where?'

I walked into the classroom and the teacher said to sit by the empty seat, she then mumbled how that student is always late.she then took role and told me to come forward so I could introduce myself. I stood at the front of the class, about to speak when the door bust open.

"I'm here!" The boy yelled. The teacher glared at him and told him to sit.

"Class this is Seto." I saw that the boy sat next to me, but when he heard my name he jumped up like he was scared.

"Hi I'm Seto I guess...." I trailed off what was it about me that made me different?
I went to sit back down, but couldn't help but feel uncomfortable at the way that guy was staring at me bug eyed.

"Hi my name's Brice." He said after a while, of the boring lesson. I nodded my head. 'I don't do well with popular people.'
The entire class I felt his gaze on me. When the bell rang I was the first out.

So......did you like it? Remember this is my first story, so don't hate me. I would like to hear suggestions of a new fanfic or story. Thanks!